Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A statue/decoration for Mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Eleberth View Post
    I believe this would help encourage farmers to sell,grow, and create various different products in there efforts to achieve full mastery. The more products that are being created, the more that will be sold.
    I agree. I'm currently making big sushi rolls to master the sushi bar. Nearly there. Iced banana lattes for mastery of the coffee kiosk, fresh pasta sheets for the pasta machine, various pasta dishes for the pasta kitchen, mixed smoothies for the smoothie mixer (rather than the ubiquitous red ones), and so on. All these things usually sell within seconds when advertised. I don't need the coin, but they give me XP and hours towards mastery. It's a win-win. I don't make rustic bouquets or anything the market is already flooded with.
    Level 95 - farm started June 2016
    No Town

Fresh Spawn
    I'm wondering if there is a way to know if the dev team has seen this thread?

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleberth View Post
    I'm wondering if there is a way to know if the dev team has seen this thread?
    The Ideas subforum is looked at regularly, as explained here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...SUBMIT-AN-IDEA

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

I love this idea! Support!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    The Ideas subforum is looked at regularly, as explained here:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...SUBMIT-AN-IDEA
    Thank you so much.