Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A statue/decoration for Mastery

Fresh Spawn

A statue/decoration for Mastery

Greetings fellow Farmers!

I've been hard at work achieving mastery of all my production buildings and at level 86 I only have 3 buildings that have not quite achieved mastery. All this hard work led me to believe that perhaps a special statue or decoration gifted to those players who have achieved total mastery would really be neat!

Thank you so much for your time and happy gaming!

Definitely deserves a statue! Well done on your dedication.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you so much for your kindness! In regards to the statue, any ideas in what it should look like? Maybe a golden Greg holding a toolbox with mastery stars on the statue? Any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleberth View Post
    Thank you so much for your kindness! In regards to the statue, any ideas in what it should look like? Maybe a golden Greg holding a toolbox with mastery stars on the statue? Any other ideas?
    I'm picturing some kind of chest overflowing with products from all the different machines.
    Level 95 - farm started June 2016
    No Town

Fresh Spawn
    That is a good idea! It should be super cool looking to inspire others to achieve mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by CottonTail View Post
    I'm picturing some kind of chest overflowing with products from all the different machines.
    I like this idea. You have my support for a mastery reward.
    Also known as KDT123 and WheatLand.
    My third farm. Level 47, Reputation Level 9
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.
    Share your Hay Day farmís statistics with everyone!

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you so much for your support!

Fresh Spawn
    I'm curious to see if there are more ideas for a statue to honor those that have achieved full mastery of the production buildings. Any more ideas?

I am Currently at level 95, And have 9 production machines that are not fully mastered. It will probably be a long long time before they are. In my humble opinion, it would not be a very good idea. As it would just encourage people to flood the daily dirt with more rustic bouquets and such. I’m just over rustic bouquets, and red hats. I just make the stuff I need to feed my people, and don’t worry about stars. It’s only a 15% increase anyway.

Fresh Spawn
    Everyone may not aspire to having such an award/statue/decoration and that's ok. It's your choice in how you play the game. It takes dedication and time to achieve full mastery and that achievement deserves recognition. Rustic bouquet are just one production building out of many. Truth be told I rarely advertise on the daily dirt anymore, I have expanded my stall space and leave my products for my many friends and neighbors to buy. I believe this would help encourage farmers to sell,grow, and create various different products in there efforts to achieve full mastery. The more products that are being created, the more that will be sold.