Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Hay Day. 10 Valley Ideas for Ya!

Quote Originally Posted by indyalways View Post
    4 - sun tasks. The repetition is awful. The creative people who thought up the valley can surely brainstorm some more creative ways to get sun points. Feeding the town is a start. How bout general helps. There’s gotta be more ways...

8 - token prizes (non-chicken). The permits are awesome. But you’re gonna need to add special gifts in there. Cause once I’m done with clearing my land I’m out unless there’s a special reward to work for.
    my pet peeve was the effort did not equal reward. I may as well have used cropping to get one bolt for the amount of time it took (hours/days) to get 850 of one of the new currency. Absolutely waste of time. No thanks not again.

my other issue is the wheel to spin for fuel. It’s infuriating to get a 6 almost every time you get the first free spin. And what’s worse when you get 550 or 1000 suns you spin a 6!!
    Last edited by porg69; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:29 AM.

Sorry to be the downer here, but I feel like the whole experience was built for a slow witted six year old. It wasnt fun. Period.

1. Clouds. Why? What is the point? Go to a veggie or fish shop or find a black roof. No idea where it is because the clouds are in the way. Drive aimlessly and hope? Youll run out of fuel first.

2. Group tasks. I did a bunch. Did anyone else? No idea. Clouds hide the building eventually and "collected by others" means nothing. Tell your team there's a task to help out on? How? No map or other identifying way to actually work as a team.

3. Broken truck. Stinks totally. Again, no way to ask for help. No way to know if it got fixed. The few I saw, and never when it was a quest, couldnt be fixed no matter how many times I tapped it, yet the broken truck flag would not go away.

4. Rewards. Beyond boring. The scrolls were fine, but 21 days worth of work to get two derbies worth of scrolls isnt worth it, and the rest were the same tired old decos we've had for years.

5. Its not fun. Sorry, but for me, you could change all of the above, and unless the rewards were knock out better, I'll still be passing on future seasons. Seriously, six months at least was spent on this, the game was on autopilot the entire duration of that time, and this was it? Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by porg69 View Post
    my pet peeve was the effort did not equal reward. I may as well have used cropping to get one bolt for the amount of time it took (hours/days) to get 850 of one of the new currency. Absolutely waste of time. No thanks not again.

my other issue is the wheel to spin for fuel. It’s infuriating to get a 6 almost every time you get the first free spin. And what’s worse when you get 550 or 1000 suns you spin a 6!!
    Couldn't agree more. Like many others who no longer come to the forum, I was hoping for something great. Im beyond disappointed and am seriously looking for something else to play.

I wish that we could see the other trucks motoring around more.

The way the fuel is rationed, and our own timetables, I rarely if ever see another truck move, and I'm in a fairly busy valley that got all our chickens and then some, so people are moving! I only see them parked. I'm re naming my valley the carpark.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by indyalways View Post
    10 - sun points view. Omg it is so irritating and cumbersome to continuously go to the valley to see where youíre at. The best fix would be to just roll over points instead of requiring a spin before collecting more points. Just do it! Adding a sun point total that showed both points collected and needed (ex: 26/50 ☀️) on all pages would do though.
    Couldn't agree more. Many of my valley days begun with following sequence: go to the fishing area, use 2 duck traps, go back to farm view, go to valley, spin the wheel, back to main farm, fishing area, 5 traps more, back to valley, spin, farm, fishing, use rest of traps. Fun and easy?

Or you got 15 sun points from fishing net and you needed to be extra careful to not go over current sun point target. So 1 net, some crops, spin, 3 net more, crops, spin etc etc. Relaxing?

Also, sun points should not be zeroed daily. So that your work would never be wasted. Sure, you might get quite many spins with your leftover points on next day but you've earned those points, no harm done for anybody.

I agree with all points raised by those above. My key peeves though are -
    The irritation of having to go back and forth to see how many suns I have/need
    The lame decoration/expansion item offerings for such large numbers of tokens
    Level 103
    Daily player

#YP8GG9PQ

Fantastic.
    I like repairing trucks though, but the rest very well written and I hope Hay Day reads them at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Many of my valley days begun with following sequence: go to the fishing area, use 2 duck traps, go back to farm view, go to valley, spin the wheel, back to main farm, fishing area, 5 traps more, back to valley, spin, farm, fishing, use rest of traps. Fun and easy?

Or you got 15 sun points from fishing net and you needed to be extra careful to not go over current sun point target. So 1 net, some crops, spin, 3 net more, crops, spin etc etc. Relaxing?

Also, sun points should not be zeroed daily. So that your work would never be wasted. Sure, you might get quite many spins with your leftover points on next day but you've earned those points, no harm done for anybody.
    Totally agree with this. It was sooo cumbersome having to go from the lake to the farm to the valley and back again numerous times to make sure no suns were wasted. And yes, it would be awesome if unused sun points carried over to the next day.
    Last edited by CottonTail; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:55 AM.
    Level 94 - farm started June 2016
    No Town