Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I can stop the defense and timer of my base using this glitch or bug

I can stop the defense and timer of my base using this glitch or bug

Actually if u use more emojii without leaving anyone to text your account will behave like strange, using that i can stop the timer like regeneration of hero ,running of shield, running of clock tower boost etc.. this have many advantages as well as disadvantages. The disadvantage is my upgrading time will get increased , training time will be increased, hero regeneration time will also increased.
    The advantage is i can stop the clock tower boost to save boost when enemy is attacking, i can control my account without facing defences by stopping shield timing by keeping device on and by using that emojii glitch. I cant explain more detail by text but iam 100% sure this is going to be big issue. If u want more details just reply i can help you as much as possible.(https://youtu.be/vKwrElW7zG4) you can see how it works in this video link.
    Last edited by EAGLEKISHORE; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:05 AM. Reason: Removing contact me thats something wrong. adding a link.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Report whatever you think you have in-game to Supercell Support. Support personnel aren't in the habit of logging into the forum looking for people to contact.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 655 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Report whatever you think you have in-game to Supercell Support. Support personnel aren't in the habit of logging into the forum looking for people to contact.
    Sure i try to express, but iam not sure will they get it what iam saying. If i have know hiw to send a screen recorded video it will be easy for knowing what exactly iam trying to say.