Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Shield and legends

Shield and legends

Trying to get my head around how the new legends shields work. If I use all 8 of my attacks ASAP on legends day.. buy a one day shield will it protect you from defenses the remainder of the day ?
    Thanks

No, the shield won't go into effect until the next day at which point you also won't be able to do your 8 attacks for the day either.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    As stated above, the shield will not take effect until the next league day. Its a pretty confusing system which I susepect they might make a little more clear in the future.

The only reason to get a shield in legends is if you think you won’t be able to get your attacks in the next 1-18 days below 5200, or 3 days above 5200.
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

Nope 😂 if it was like that then everyone would buy a shield and prevent getting hit 8 times for a day

It's like that, If you buy 1 day shield today it will be activated next day (League Day Starts at 11am HERE) which will prevent you getting hit 8 times a day and also preventing you hitting others 8 times a day.

I don't know what happens if you decide to remove shield next day, It's probably the same like when you buy a shield

Centennial Club
    I bought one for my vacation. I did my eight hits for the day and bought the shield, went into effect the next day. I really like the feature and the price seems fair, as is the cool down length.

Forum Legend
    If you want to attack, you must defend.

You can not cheat this simple system :-)

/Affront