Thread: Earthquake spell

Earthquake spell

With the new lvl of earthquake we now have a spell that does 29% damage to a structures, in game it say that more than one earthquake will do less damage to buildings and more to walls.
    With the lvl 1 earthquake being 14%(wiki says 14,5%) and with 4 ( 56~60%)being enough to take down walls, means it get a buff of at least 67%(close to 80% if we count 14%), so with the max lvl having the double of damage, isn't the time to get walls destroyed be 3 earthquakes instead of 4? 3 max spells alone without any damage multiplication get 87%, it's is already 55% more than 4 earthquakes lvl 1.

Th12 only war clan Brotherhood #8VYLVJJ2

4 Earthquake spells, any levels, will destroy every walls it drops on. The Earthquake spell got a radius increase buff with each level not too long ago, think making it a requirment to still use 4 to take out walls should stay the same.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Considering only TH12 can have maxed out EQ spell, but at the same time maxed out walls, I find it quite illogical - you spend years maxing out your walls so you have better defensive advantage but then any TH12 can bring them down with only 3 EQ spells.

Personally, I think the range (and damage) increase is a far better solution to lvl 5 EQ spell than this.

My point is that we had a damage multiplier on wall after the first spell, now what happened with it? Just lvl 5 doesn't have the damage multiplier?

Th12 only war clan Brotherhood #8VYLVJJ2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Considering only TH12 can have maxed out EQ spell, but at the same time maxed out walls, I find it quite illogical - you spend years maxing out your walls so you have better defensive advantage but then any TH12 can bring them down with only 3 EQ spells.

Personally, I think the range (and damage) increase is a far better solution to lvl 5 EQ spell than this.
    Can 3 max earthquake spells now destroy max walls?

I was still under the impression it take 4 earthquake spells to destroy max walls... 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by zok000 View Post
    Can 3 max earthquake spells now destroy max walls?

I was still under the impression it take 4 earthquake spells to destroy max walls... 🤔
    It does take 4 currently.

MasterEdy was giving us a hypothetical situation.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post

Correction: EQ maxes out at TH11
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 46 | AQ 48 | GW 19 |

New Bloke/Chick
    Maybe few more levels and BAAM!!! You need only 1 EQ with infinite radius to take down all walls.
    Last edited by PustakForce; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:11 PM.