Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Skin ideas regarding heros

Fresh Spawn

Skin ideas regarding heros

1. While the barb king is in the pekka suit the ability to spawn barbarians, will actually be Mini Pekkas.
    2. while the queen is in the valkerie skin she spawns mini valks and she herself spins while attacking but also firing her arrows simultaneously.
    3. i also think a skin for the warden should be that of a Hawaiian shirt and shorts. Simular to the idea of the animated movie sword in the stone, when merlin goes on vacation.

Regarding 1 & 2 - attack style and dps shouldn't change with the skin (or give any advantage), or else it would push CoC toward pay to win.

The only way 1 & 2 work without being completely broken is if it's just skins for the Barbarians or Archers being spawned, but in order to do that you have to 3D render those troops which I'd prefer not occur.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikon77 View Post
    1. While the barb king is in the pekka suit the ability to spawn barbarians, will actually be Mini Pekkas.
    2. while the queen is in the valkerie skin she spawns mini valks and she herself spins while attacking but also firing her arrows simultaneously.
    3. i also think a skin for the warden should be that of a Hawaiian shirt and shorts. Simular to the idea of the animated movie sword in the stone, when merlin goes on vacation.
    There most absolutely should not be any difference in gameplay for the different skins.

They are, and must remain, purely cosmetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

New Bloke/Chick
    Nice idea, having a Mini-Pekka dressed barbarian and Mini-Valkary dressed archers. 👍

Fresh Spawn
    Queen Archer in Valkyrie skin should use a Big Ax instead of the Crossbow. A weapon according to the skin and representation.
    Same thing to the rest of remaining Skins.

How About adding the Dragon God as the Hero for the Goblins?
    How about Creating a Titan as the Hero for the Giants?

Fresh Spawn
    Please put for sell the previous skins that were not gathered by some of us, so we can all have the opportunity to get all the collection.

Quote Originally Posted by dcubero View Post
    Please put for sell the previous skins that were not gathered by some of us, so we can all have the opportunity to get all the collection.
    This would completely negate the fact the skins are suppose to be exclusive. It would hurt the sales of the Gold Pass.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

With 1 and the first half of 2, I wouldn't mind if the troops spawned were just skins of barbarians and archers, but anything apart from that is a no-go. If any new feature to the game is suggested to be unlocked behind a paywall, it will never and I say never be added to the game that way.

Junior Member Gurvinderdhillon51's Avatar
    Like pekka king skin for barbarian king. Please introduce pekka queen skin for archer queen.
    Till now pekka king is the best skin.
    Hope SC will consider this idea and introduce pekka queen skin soon.
    Thanks.