Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you looking for a hood you can call home?

Are you looking for a hood you can call home? 🦊💜

Hi there, so.. Iím pretty sure you are tired of reading recruitment ads and I wonít go on about how many trophies we have won or demanding crazy rules because thatís truly not us. We are kind people who love Hayday to pieces and like to share our love of the game with others, bonding day by day and creating friendships along the way. So Iíll try to get to the point which is not easy because I tend to talk a lot lol.

We are a champion hood opening our doors looking for new members. All we want is kind people who are nice, polite and like to chat a little. We really donít like quiet chats. You donít have to be a parrot lol but a normal ďhello, good morning, thank youĒ is all thatís needed.

Derby is not a must. If you canít play is ok, all we ask is you please opt out. We do nine tasks over 300 and tenth is optional.

Thatís pretty much it. Playing alone is no fun Iíve tried.. nor is being part of a quiet hood or a hood with crazy demanding rules. Iíve known my foxes for a long time now and love them dearly.

If you are still reading this by now lol and this post resonated with you somehow, then please reply here or message me if you are interested.

Hugs 🥰

The Lazy Fox Club
    ďBE good, BE kind, BE happyĒ
    Last edited by Luckyloo; July 22nd, 2019 at 02:39 AM.

Bump bump ☺️

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyloo View Post
    Bump bump ☺️
    Hi, is your NH active in town? Are there enough visitors to take for town derby tasks?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nancy70 View Post
    Hi, is your NH active in town? Are there enough visitors to take for town derby tasks?
    Thanks.
    Hi Nacy! Yes, we love town. We all work at it and help each other with visitors and towny tasks ☺️

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyloo View Post
    Hi there, so.. Iím pretty sure you are tired of reading recruitment ads and I wonít go on about how many trophies we have won or demanding crazy rules because thatís truly not us. We are kind people who love Hayday to pieces and like to share our love of the game with others, bonding day by day and creating friendships along the way. So Iíll try to get to the point which is not easy because I tend to talk a lot lol.

We are a champion hood opening our doors looking for new members. All we want is kind people who are nice, polite and like to chat a little. We really donít like quiet chats. You donít have to be a parrot lol but a normal ďhello, good morning, thank youĒ is all thatís needed.

Derby is not a must. If you canít play is ok, all we ask is you please opt out. We do nine tasks over 300 and tenth is optional.

Thatís pretty much it. Playing alone is no fun Iíve tried.. nor is being part of a quiet hood or a hood with crazy demanding rules. Iíve known my foxes for a long time now and love them dearly.

If you are still reading this by now lol and this post resonated with you somehow, then please reply here or message me if you are interested.

Hugs 🥰

The Lazy Fox Club
    ďBE good, BE kind, BE happyĒ
    Bump bumpy bump! We have two new wonderful members, still some spots open!! ☺️
    Last edited by Luckyloo; July 25th, 2019 at 10:13 PM.

Bumpy bump ☺️ We got three wonderful new players, still some spots open! 💕

Bump bump! We have three new wonderful foxes and some spots are still available. Come join us! 🦊❤️

Bump bump! We got another new member now! Four now but still three spots available! Come join us before it gets filled up 🥰💕

Bump bump- And.. we got another new member! Five already but still two spots available! Come join us and be a happy fox 🦊 ❤️

Bumping! Two spots left 😬🥰