Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you looking for a hood you can call home?

Bump bump happy Saturday!! Only two spots open. Come be a Lazy Fox 🦊💕

Fresh Spawn
    Hi there, still looking for members? I'm at level 60 farm. Just started playing again after a few years away from the game. Have not really played derby before but keen to try. Keen to help out with boats etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindt View Post
    Hi there, still looking for members? I'm at level 60 farm. Just started playing again after a few years away from the game. Have not really played derby before but keen to try. Keen to help out with boats etc.
    Hi Lindt, yes we have two spots left. Sure come join us ☺️ Is ok if you never played derby, is not a must to play but if u wanna try it we can all teach you how it works. Everyone in our hood is kind and helpful for real so donít stress over it. The idea is to all live in our hood, helps each other, play the game and enjoy. Can you send me a private message pls with your name and farm name? Or you can also reply here if you wish. This way I can tell everyone you are coming and they can let you in. See you soon! ☺️

Bump! Hey guys one new member is on its way today so we only have one spot left!! Come join us 🥰🦊

Bump bump bump! One spot left! 🥰

Hi everyone! We have one spot only!! Come join us 🥰🥰

Bumping! One spot left ☺️

Hello I'd love to join if you have any spots left! I'm level 65 and love to help out and have a chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Morganleeh View Post
    Hello I'd love to join if you have any spots left! I'm level 65 and love to help out and have a chat!
    Sure Morgan! Whatís your farm name so I can let everyone know you are coming and they can let you in? Looks for us on the search bar The Lazy Fox Club. We are the only one. See you soon! 🥰

Hello! I want to be a part of your family. I am coming back to this game after a long break . Looking for active and lovely neighborhood which I can call a home. I tried sending you a in game request but apparently the minimum level is 100. I am at 75 now.

Name: Sravan - Farm is "Sravan's Farm"
    ID: #VR9U029J