Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legends Trophy Spread And Matches

Quote Originally Posted by ombre View Post
    If you watch itzu's latest video you can see his attack log.

He is at around 6100 and his log shows many 6000s but also a few 5500s even, or 5800s...

Seems to be quite common, maybe even programmed that way to avoid an elite pyramid system...
    Yep that is the type of spread I’m referencing, getting hit by top players at 6000+ trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybod View Post
    I have one account at 5500 cups and was hit by accounts with a similar trophy level.

The other account is at 5691 and gets hit with a wider spread of trophies, + or - 200. I put this down to some attacking for the first or second time of the day when they have defended many times or vice versa.

500 or 600 higher would indicate whoever hit you had a really good day and you had a really bad one, or more likely the pool at the top isn't big enough and drags in people with a lower trophy count?
    I don’t think it was that, these were both top players over 6000 cups and I don’t think there was that much of a good/bad day isssue going on. As noted above, though, even if that was part of it, shrink that gap by 100 cups and it still is much larger than I expected. I agree the pool at the top is smaller, so I expected there to be a bigger trophy gap for those players, I just didn’t expect them to be able to go down that low.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

I was at 5840 to end the day and was seeded about 5600 range. Was hit by players in 5900-6100 range. There arenít as many people up there, for example I was 125 in the world when I ended so I was kind of expecting it at some point.

I’m low legends, just entered a few days ago, I stay between 5100-5200, all my matches have been 5400 and below.

However I have been hit by many 6k plus previous legend players reentering legends, I can honestly say those aren’t even close to fair battles for me. They wear me like an old shoe lol!

Quote Originally Posted by twinblade123 View Post
    I was at 5840 to end the day and was seeded about 5600 range. Was hit by players in 5900-6100 range. There aren’t as many people up there, for example I was 125 in the world when I ended so I was kind of expecting it at some point.
    Maybe it is just me, but for some reason I didn’t think I’d be getting hit by top 20 players when I’m way down in the 5500s. I thought the spread would be tighter.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Maybe it is just me, but for some reason I didn’t think I’d be getting hit by top 20 players when I’m way down in the 5500s. I thought the spread would be tighter.
    Yeah I get it. But I also think collusion would also be easier if they seeded the top tighter like you said. Itís a double edged sword, neither side feels good haha

Quote Originally Posted by twinblade123 View Post
    Yeah I get it. But I also think collusion would also be easier if they seeded the top tighter like you said. It’s a double edged sword, neither side feels good haha
    Yeah, I’m not even complaining (it’s fun seeing the top players in your log and watching their attacks), I’m just surprised that’s all.
    Last edited by 2222; July 22nd, 2019 at 03:47 PM.

Only yesterday watch Itzu video and think about it tho. Good question. Like promise same trophy range give.

Yeah, I’m not even complaining (it’s fun seeing the top players in your log and watching their attacks), I’m just surprised that’s all.
    Yeah I get it, I know youíre not complaining. I got hit for the first time by top players last night so I get where youíre coming from. Maybe itís something theyíll visit in the future

Pro Member
    I'm guessing the spread for the top players opens up a lot to prevent cheating. Maybe?

Down around 5200 I'm not seeing much if any deviation from my starting trophies for the day.

I would naturally think that too,but the top 50 at the time of writing has a 500 point spread,the top 200 a 700 point spread. Maybe the "pool" is a standard size so further up you go you can get quite a distorted cup varience.