Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - JULY GAMES - July 22-28

So, anybody seen higher than 800 so far?

I'm a bit frustrated... First games since new legends league system. Love it by the way. But now I'm not able to do most of the tasks because limited daily raids means no chance of completing the tasks on time. I get balance is hard, but was this an oversight? Or the price we pay for choosing to be in legends? Will I need to drop out of legends each time we do games if I want to contribute?

Quote Originally Posted by M0d3st0 View Post
    I'm a bit frustrated... First games since new legends league system. Love it by the way. But now I'm not able to do most of the tasks because limited daily raids means no chance of completing the tasks on time. I get balance is hard, but was this an oversight? Or the price we pay for choosing to be in legends? Will I need to drop out of legends each time we do games if I want to contribute?
    I have had no problem completing tasks in legends. Many other people are already done in legends. Pick MV tasks you can do, and do BH tasks in between. It's really pretty easy.

Well for my part i get to do 1 or 2 then I'm out of attacks. Builder base has never appealed to me so it's waaay under developed and it takes me ages to complete % or 🌟 tasks there.

Quote Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
    So, anybody seen higher than 800 so far?
    In response to myself for those curious: there are 1000 point challenges that I've seen.

Fresh Spawn
    Los juegos deberían ser más equitativos para los clanes que recién comienzan. Xq solo se puede 4000 puntos por jugador y si solo somos 5 en un clan es obvio que no vamos a llegar a juntar 50000 puntos .
    Yo creo que la cantidad de puntos x jugador tendría que depender de la cantidad de personas x clan es decir clan de 5 personas 10000 p x jugador clan de 50 personas 1000p x jugador.
    Se tenía que decir y se dijo.xdxd

Quote Originally Posted by Karalanz translated View Post
    Games should be more equitable for clans that are just beginning. Xq you can only 4000 points per player and if we are only 5 in a clan it is obvious that we will not get to collect 50,000 points.
    I believe that the amount of points per player would have to depend on the number of people per clan, that is, a clan of 5 persons, 10,000 people per player, clan of 50 persons per player
    It had to be said and said.
    Hello. And welcome to the forums,
    Please post in english only, or provide a full translation.

About your comment: when launched the Clan Games were intended to promote clan cohesion, growth and player progression within clans. Many formats were experimented, we end up with maximum rewards achievable by 13 players, which is about or below the average size of clans (ie cwl size).
    In order to reach the maximum rewards, your clan needs to gather at least 13 players with maximum points.

Translated: Acerca de su comentario: cuando se lanzaron, los Juegos de clanes estaban destinados a promover la cohesión, el crecimiento y la progresión de los jugadores dentro de los clanes. Se experimentaron muchos formatos, terminamos con las recompensas máximas alcanzables por 13 jugadores, que es aproximadamente o por debajo del tamaño promedio de los clanes (es decir, el tamaño del cwl).
    Para alcanzar las recompensas máximas, tu clan debe reunir al menos 13 jugadores con un máximo de puntos.

In response to myself for those curious: there are 1000 point challenges that I've seen.
    Thx! good to know

Im currently a relative inactive player do to job issues. So I wanted to ask if there is some clan which already completed the Clan Games and I can join just to make one challange, so I can get the rewards. Would be nice if I find one

Forum Legend
    Destroy 350 wall segments on Builder Base, for 1000 points, is an example.. it's pretty easy to get done.

I'm currently running that one on top of 3975 points. So, full points for me this time, unless the 1600 point challenges suddenly start to enter the board :-/

/Affront