Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Are moderators part of the supercell development team?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by ClashPirate View Post
    OMG 

Supercell Staff replied to me. .....

R.I.P and Regards
    ~ClashPirate
    LOL, you should feel special because the Supercell Staff took the time to reply to you when many of them are enjoying their month-long summer vacation in Finland or other parts of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I'm not sure. I show up at the office and they keep letting me in.
    Indeed, if a business were to roll out the red carpet for me, I would walk in to find an adventure. Since it's Finland, I will have to take off my shoes and put on the comfortable and stylish work slippers. Right, Darian? Do you also wear a sweater at work?

I just got a flashback of Fred Rogers and his neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    To expand a bit on what Darian said, moderators are not only not a part of the development team, we are not even SC employees.

We are all just players like the rest of you, doing the moderation role in our spare time.
    IIRC, you mentioned in the past that you are a professional developer so you may have some insights about Supercell games we players may not.

---
    Lynn
    July 21, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:27 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    To expand a bit on what Darian said, moderators are not only not a part of the development team, we are not even SC employees.

We are all just players like the rest of you, doing the moderation role in our spare time.

and want to say thanks for all the work you mods do...... not easy and it takes a lot of your personal time which isnít always appreciated by everyone.... so again, thanks from me anyway.

Join us for the biggest yearly event! Forum Elite, more info here

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    and want to say thanks for all the work you mods do...... not easy and it takes a lot of your personal time which isn’t always appreciated by everyone.... so again, thanks from me anyway.
    Come on it's not that hard. Make me a moderator and I will make this forum work like a clock all by myself (Not that I want to be a moderator "yuk")

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SyMi View Post
    Come on it's not that hard. Make me a moderator and I will make this forum work like a clock all by myself (Not that I want to be a moderator "yuk")
    You get my vote buddy , you can be tasked with the spam clean up, theres a few hours a days gone lol

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by SyMi View Post
    Make me a moderator and I will make this forum work like a clock all by myself
    Sure you will

Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    and want to say thanks for all the work you mods do...... not easy and it takes a lot of your personal time which isnít always appreciated by everyone.... so again, thanks from me anyway.
    I agree with night. A big thank you to all the forum moderators for all there hard work. It takes a lot of time and effort for little reward.
    Great work team. 👏👍

The only mistakes they made was to give me infractions... 😂😂😂 Well... I probably deserved them.

Keep up the great work. 🍻

Quote Originally Posted by zok000 View Post
    I agree with night. A big thank you to all the forum moderators for all there hard work. It takes a lot of time and effort for little reward.
    Great work team. 👏👍

The only mistakes they made was to give me infractions... 😂😂😂 Well... I probably deserved them.

Keep up the great work. 🍻
    And more since you're not suppose to discuss infractions with anyone other than the moderation team in private, lol.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:34 AM.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    And more since you're not suppose to discuss infractions with anyone other than the moderation team in private, lol.
    🤪 Ooops... I really got to read those rules. 😵

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakymaori View Post
    You get my vote buddy , you can be tasked with the spam clean up, theres a few hours a days gone lol
    hahaha its like noob sailor get to clean the decks all day long
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Do you get paid to be a moderator?

The only benefit is that they get to know any update details before being released to the public on the day (or before that? &#128527