Thread: Unlimited time in war attacks

Unlimited time in war attacks

Do you know whatís annoying? Getting a one-star on a war attack because the time ran out. Why? You were taking out reinforcements for 30 seconds. It enrages me when I only one star even though I murdered the enemy defenses.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda16 View Post
    Do you know what’s annoying? Getting a one-star on a war attack because the time ran out. Why? You were taking out reinforcements for 30 seconds. It enrages me when I only one star even though I murdered the enemy defenses.
    The timer is a part of the strategy. The time factor has to be part of the planning.
    You havent murdered anything if they ran the clock down mate.

Pro Member
    Nicely put

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    The timer is a part of the strategy. The time factor has to be part of the planning.
    You havent murdered anything if they ran the clock down mate.

Unlimited war timer....

1 Queen, up to 20 healers, some rage/jump/freeze spells.
    (Perhaps a few wallbreakers and baby drags for funelling, and a Pekka/Ice Golem in the Wall wrecker)

Yep, it is annoying, as is the 99% in War with the last building about to go down. But I've seen it happen on defence as many times as on offence. But there is a timer for a good reason!

Forum Elder
    The timer, troops, spells and heroes are all synced game mechanics. Can't change one without changing the rest.