Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHAT has happened to support?!?!!

WHAT has happened to support?!?!!

AUTOMATED, even more useless than the previous support system. Canít get through to a real person AT ALL. I thought I would start buying diamonds on one of my small farms. It took my money and didnít give me diamonds and I canít get any help from support other than to wait 24 hours (automated) which I did and then contact Apple (automated). Itís final advice was to offer feedback on the forums (automated). So thatís what I am doing now. Hopefully someone on here can help. So I assume Iím asking for a refund from apple because what else can they Do?.....Which begs the question......how does a company continue to make money if people canít buy their product?

Lucy

So I contacted Apple they say this purchase isn’t eligible for a refund...can’t say that I’m surprised. Waiting for your response SC.

Lucy

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Njoylife10 View Post
    ..It’s final advice was to offer feedback on the forums (automated). So that’s what I am doing now. Hopefully someone on here can help.

Lucy
    I'd like to suggest you use the webform below to contact a live person working in Player Support. Good luck Lucy. https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1

---
    Lynn
    July 21, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:37 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Thank you Lynn I filled out the form. We will see what happens. Is there any info in game that would direct a person to that form?

lucy.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    I learned about the last resort lifeline from the Supercell forums.

IIRC, when I filled out the webform a few months ago, Player Support emailed me directly.

Sadly, players who don't know about the above option must deal with the customer-unfriendly automated bot known as Sparky which is a deterrent for me to ask for support from Supercell, IMO. I'm getting a headache just thinking about my past interactions with Sparky. I must be a glutton for punishment or I'm roseate that Supercell will improve Sparky or switch back to live support.

---
    Lynn
    July 21, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:15 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

So I filled out the form....got a timely response they asked for my farm information, which I supplied. Got another timely response telling me to contact them via the in game support. I messaged back and told them I had done that repeatedly to no avail but that I would do it again...still no response from in game “support”. I messaged them again via email twice now and a day and a half later no response from anyone.

I purchased diamonds on Saturday, it is soon to be Wednesday.......is there anyone that can help resolve this?

Lucy

All I can suggest is to read through and follow these steps, even if it is repeating what you have already done.

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...-my-order&l=en

nick has stepped in and stepped up on occasion, but this time of year in Finland is a really long shot. Best of luck!
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Thanks for everyone’s help. After being denied a refund by Apples automated refund request I was able to contact them live, showing them pics where I was told to contact Apple and Apple gave me a refund (happy dance).....issue sort of resolved. Bummer that I can’t buy diamonds. None of my family’s farms will be buying diamonds for now. Sad because I had just bought iTunes cards for just that. Maybe SC can figure out what went wrong, so that we can feel comfortable buying them at some point in the future.

lucy

Quote Originally Posted by Njoylife10 View Post
    Thanks for everyone’s help. After being denied a refund by Apples automated refund request I was able to contact them live, showing them pics where I was told to contact Apple and Apple gave me a refund (happy dance).....issue sort of resolved. Bummer that I can’t buy diamonds. None of my family’s farms will be buying diamonds for now. Sad because I had just bought iTunes cards for just that. Maybe SC can figure out what went wrong, so that we can feel comfortable buying them at some point in the future.

lucy
    I would suggest you wait 30 days or until you get something concrete from supercell.

some in your situation have reported having diamonds deducted after seeking a refund and ending up with negative diamonds at that
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

CNET disagree that support is lacking terribly. Got up this morning to complete my chili task and it shows trashed. When I contacted support they said it had expired. The only problem with that is I had completed 7 other tasks prior to taking the chili pepper task at around 7 p.m., cut my fields of peppers, replanted, did same again, and went to bed. This morning it shows trashed but I wasn’t on all night and I was alone (hubs out of town) so nobody else had access to my pad.

contacted support and they said the task expired incomplete. How can a task that gives you just under 2 days, expire in 12 hours and the derby had not even been open as long as the task allows. What? Supports response.... I deleted it, but I did not and I showed them after collecting my peppers and more had about 15 minutes (chili’s that I did not even need for the task) were still there. How could I have deleted it when they just said it expired. Make up your mind please.

It will I’ll probably cost my hood a top 3 but that aside, it is the terrible support that drives me crazy.