Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you farm Titans/Legend with no heroes?

Can you farm Titans/Legend with no heroes?

Is this possible. Iím currently at crystal and get 450k/450k and 4k DE most raids, but was wondering if I could make even more loot on the higher leagues while still keeping every hero down. Is anyone here currently farming those leagues and what army do you use? Thanks!

It’s not hard to farm low legend with eddies and no heroes as long as you take all 8 attacks and your base is reasonably well defended. It’s VERY hard to rise above 5100-5200 though with all 3 heroes down.

It's possible, but not comfortable.
    And, you can eventually face with some fails btw
    Peace

Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    It’s not hard to farm low legend with eddies and no heroes as long as you take all 8 attacks and your base is reasonably well defended. It’s VERY hard to rise above 5100-5200 though with all 3 heroes down.
    Do you think I would make more loot ? I'm gonna have maxed out eddies in about a month and I would love to try them out!

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by xQQx View Post
    Do you think I would make more loot ? I'm gonna have maxed out eddies in about a month and I would love to try them out!
    It depends how many times per day you attack now. If you attack 16 times per day, or more, then you will probably make more where you are than in legends. If you attack fewer than 16 times, then it gets complicated (need to account for legends league bonus, legends star bonus, and the fact that bases in legends are stronger than bases in crystal).

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Is this possible. Iím currently at crystal and get 450k/450k and 4k DE most raids, but was wondering if I could make even more loot on the higher leagues while still keeping every hero down. Is anyone here currently farming those leagues and what army do you use? Thanks!
    You absolutely can - after the update I was Eddie-ing my heroes to max hovering between T1 and T3

It’s possible but gets pretty boring. I’m on about three weeks in a row with 2 heroes down and raiding in Titan 1 with electro dragons. It gets the job done but feels like a grind to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    You absolutely can - after the update I was Eddie-ing my heroes to max hovering between T1 and T3
    I can't wait for my EDs to be maxed!!

Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    It depends how many times per day you attack now. If you attack 16 times per day, or more, then you will probably make more where you are than in legends. If you attack fewer than 16 times, then it gets complicated (need to account for legends league bonus, legends star bonus, and the fact that bases in legends are stronger than bases in crystal).
    I attack over 10 times a day for sure and I boost on the weekends, I guess I'll just go up there and check it out. Never made it to over 4,000 before.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefillini View Post
    It’s possible but gets pretty boring. I’m on about three weeks in a row with 2 heroes down and raiding in Titan 1 with electro dragons. It gets the job done but feels like a grind to me.
    I barch everyday so the grind is pretty boring for me regardless

I can't wait for my EDs to be maxed!!

I attack over 10 times a day for sure and I boost on the weekends, I guess I'll just go up there and check it out. Never made it to over 4,000 before.

I barch everyday so the grind is pretty boring for me regardless
    If you are that active, it's better to keep Barching in low league.

My main is in Titan2 and my Minis are between Gold1~Crystal3. The Minis can get much more loots compared to my main. And this is even with available Heroes, without Heroes, it's far more faster to farm in lower league.

Pro Member
    Is this possible. I’m currently at crystal and get 450k/450k and 4k DE most raids, but was wondering if I could make even more loot on the higher leagues while still keeping every hero down. Is anyone here currently farming those leagues and what army do you use? Thanks!
    you can be in titan without heroes but you wont farm faster since you will need real army to farm.
    i farm crystal with giants and goblins make same 450/450/4 as you but make up to 8 attacks per hour without training potion.
    the key objective is gold mines and elixir pumps that are outside the walls, lose every attack drop 300 trophies from ~2500 to ~2200 and then quickly farm your way back with loons or queen walk to 2500 range
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us