Thread: options for high lvl TH.

Fresh Spawn

options for high lvl TH.

at this point in time all max th12 have the same stuff, they are just set up different. so lets say th13 everyone gets 25 new walls, a choice of 1 wiz. tower or 1 archer tower and another choice of other items. as long as the choices you are given, both items have the same def. value. or you can be given 10 bonus hero levels to give out to your 3 hero's, so choose wisely. so basically the higher you go in TH's the more difference you will have.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by smith203 View Post
    at this point in time all max th12 have the same stuff, they are just set up different. so lets say th13 everyone gets 25 new walls, a choice of 1 wiz. tower or 1 archer tower and another choice of other items. as long as the choices you are given, both items have the same def. value. or you can be given 10 bonus hero levels to give out to your 3 hero's, so choose wisely. so basically the higher you go in TH's the more difference you will have.
    What exactly is wrong with all maxed players having the same tools? it allows for a true test of skill as opposed to the mess we have lower down and eliminates any sort of engineering advantage.

Not a fan tbh. A big thing I LOVE about clash is that it is equal ; it is not pay to win, and everyone can get the same defences.

I would however think that if the building was Interchangeable (ie. set to effectively act as a wiz tower or archer tower) then that would be a cool addition.... similar to the gear ups but with more of a strategic implication. I think the buildings would have to be Clearly Indicated for scouting, like how an inferno setting is quickly identified.

Not ot a fan of different hero levels either ; EVERYONE would just end up putting it into AQ / Potentially GW...

amd this would actually mess with the balancing of the game...
    another great thing about clash is ash is how it is well balanced.