- TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 14 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - All players of all town hall and hero levels welcome, including beginners. If you don’t meet the main clan requirements, join here for the meantime.

We run CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

Millennial Club
    If you have not found a new home yet. Swing past and check us out. We are looking for players for CWL.
    IGNITE FURY - #982LUU09 - LEVEL 17 WAR CLAN

MY player ID is #VQOVQJY2 check me out.

We are an international based 3* war clan who strives for success. We Currently have over 500 war wins.

General Information

◦ We do not kick people if they do not get 3*s all the time.
    ◦ We do back to back wars and have an occasional break for one day only
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc
    ◦ You can opt out of wars as needed. No pressure to be in wars here.
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc. If you have any further questions or if I have missed anything out, inbox me on forums, or join 'Ignite Fury' #982LUU09 AND PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM FORUMS! Tell them JB sent you.

I am the leader of a small american clan called USA Central we have about 17 people and need th 12 so if you want to join hmu

Pro Member
    Hi X,

If you're still looking, we're presently looking to add long term MID-th10+ to our clan and maybe you are a fit. I think we've found a good game/life balance.

We max clan games, US based and also have Canadian and UK members. We compete in masters 3. We use Discord.

Here is more information on our clan and what we’re looking for. Take a look and if you think we're a fit please stop by:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...active-members

Thomas

*Pheonix Oma recruiting*
    Welcome!
    We are recruiting th 9+ right now to prepare for constant war and making the team more solid! We are looking for members that has war experience and good donation numbers! We are an adult only clan and if you’re looking for a clan that can work around your work schedule this is place! We are a chill group and very active! Looking for find at least two more members that are th 11+ to make elder and co in the near future to keep things up and running! Hope to see you there! I have been playing for about 5 years going on 6 and I got back into things when the pass dropped! We have certain maxed troops and we can always give tips to help each other get better!
    Clash On!

Town Hall level : 11
    In game name : ColeSlaw
    Current level : 141
    ————————————
    Clan name: Phoenix Oma
    Clan tag:#289LGVRYP
    Clan leader: Coleslaw
    Clan members: 31/50
    Clan level: 5