Thread: Valley takes tokens on sold out items

Fresh Spawn

Angry Valley takes tokens on sold out items

Very disappointing. Just tried to buy an item with the Valley token and got the sold out message, ok no problem, can get something else. But when I try to get the next one it says I donít have enough tokens! The system took 850 tokens from two categories!! This feature is pretty buggy and was not ready to be released. Looking at all the comments on support, guessing I wonít hear anything

Hi and welcome to the forum. I noticed when buying an item with the Valley tokens that it is quite easy to ‘think’ you did not get the item as the ‘Sold Out’ comes up so quickly. It is easy to not see the item fly up into your storage, wherever that may be.

I just tested this by purchasing a bolt. Prior to starting the transaction I took screenshots of my token count as well as my bolts in storage. I immediately completed the purchase, and then back to the storage to compare. The 1 bolt I purchased had indeed been added.

So is it possible that you did get the item you requested, but just don’t realize it?
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    Sadly no. I did just check again and I do not have it. My blue and pink tokens have been reduced but the green ones did not. I did try two expansion items and after I got the first sold out response I didnít think to look at my tokens, so I am not sure if they reduced on the first or second attempt

You don't happen to have extra permit then?

Every item from the regular shop can only buy once, the "sold out" message should only appear after you double tap to spend the tokens. So if they don't have "sold out" when you tap to buy, item is still available.

Sadly Support is the way to go, choose the proper category to report it.

Fresh Spawn
    No I didn’t get the permit and it didn’t reduce the green tokens, so looks like I will be waiting for support