Thread: 120k (GP) DE for one additional skeleton?

120k (GP) DE for one additional skeleton?

Was looking at what I have left to upgrade and it may just be me, but it’s pretty laughable that this (the skeleton spell) couldn’t just be a game balance update. I know I’ll be met with “vets need something to upgrade”, so instead, what are some other upgrades similar to this one that you’ve encountered in game?
    Last edited by twinblade123; July 21st, 2019 at 03:05 PM.

It's really nothing new. SC throughout the history of the game has nerfed things and added more levels to give players something to upgrade or the illusion of more content.

Quote Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
    It's really nothing new. SC throughout the history of the game has nerfed things and added more levels to give players something to upgrade or the illusion of more content.
    Fantastic point

Quote Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
    So much this. I mean what a year ago they nerf cannons and Archer towers, and released a new level for both in the same damn year. I'm not salty but ffs...

Yep that was so frustrating!!

Just like what RhaegarTargaryen said it’s an illusion. Sad reality