Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What to do when you are Full and 0/5 builders?

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Play Builder Base, get the 6th Builder.

/Affront
    What would you do if the 6th is busy upgrading?

get some rest... make sure you can quit when you can...

This is the test for players. you need to be able to stop when you need.

I always kept one builder up for walls
    Last edited by BigPokes; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TiaRox View Post
    I keep a builder back for walls
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPokes View Post
    I also always keep a builder back for walls.

When I'm within hours of a second builder free and I know I will not fill my storages I start my 5 builder on an upgrade. That way I will have one free when I need to pour loot into walls again.

Don’t be cheap. Buy some gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rHD View Post
    Attachment 213404

Hi guys, recently im always full of resources and with Heroes in upgrade and dont know what to do ahahaha
    What u suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by BigPokes View Post
    I never keep a builder free for wall upgrades. Just slows my progress, and I always am able to max out my walls without focusing on them. All you need to do is plan your upgrades so that you never have a builder shortage of more than a couple of days. Use builder potions when necessary. Use a book of building when it makes sense. Use a book of fighting or book of spells in the lab when you can start one upgrade, book it, then start another. There are many strategies available.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Play Builder Base, get the 6th Builder.
    But I would never advise anyone to do this. Yuck.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Petgoat View Post
    What would you do if the 6th is busy upgrading?
    Take a break, donate some troops, let other players approach the buffet :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    But I would never advise anyone to do this. Yuck.
    I know, but it's an option none the less.

(For many players the 6th builder is far in the future, but Builder Base is still something you CAN wast your valuable time on)

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rHD View Post
    Attachment 213404

Hi guys, recently im always full of resources and with Heroes in upgrade and dont know what to do ahahaha
    What u suggest?
    If you’re already in this position, there isnt much to say. All you can do now is spend gems or use books/builder potions to speed things up. In the future, you can plan your upgrades better by (1) leaving a builder open to dump resources into walls or (2) plan your upgrades so that you are never without a free builder for a long period of time (the definition of “long” being up to you). The 6th builder from BB can also become a goal for you but if you’re struggling managing five builders, you may have the same “problem” with the 6th too. At the end of the day, having a surplus of resources is a nice problem to have. Just be prepared to bleed for awhile.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    All those saying him to leave a builder free for walls do have a look on the image he sent.He already have all his walls maxed.

Centennial Club
    Initially looking at your maxed walls I would've suggested going to TH12. But then I looked up your base and saw how far behind you are with base structures, lab and heroes. Your barracks haven't been upgraded since TH8, your dragons are level 1 and your AQ is only 29.

All those suggestions about burning elixir on donations are moot since you don't really have any troops that are worth donating. All those suggestions about keeping a builder free for walls are moot as well.

Your best bet to remedy the situation is probably to follow this:
    Quote Originally Posted by CaosDenmark View Post
    I try to have a free builder at least once every day!
    This is quite likely doable if planned right because you have so many buildings with relatively short upgrade times left. In addition to that you need to scrape together every single hammer, book, builder and lab potion you can get your hands on.

Furthermore I would suggest you focus all elixir on maxing one of your barracks to unlock the rest of elixir troops. After that you focus all elixir on lab upgrades while focusing all DE on BK/AQ. When they're maxed you start focusing on GW, dark barracks to max and DE troops.

A rough guesstimate would say you have 2-400 days ahead of you to get back on track.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Munitor; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:18 PM.