Thread: 4th Cannon Cart at BH9

4th Cannon Cart at BH9

Baby Dragons got a new member at BH9. So I was thinking that Cannon Cart should get the same treatment. Especially since the 3rd one is at... BH5, just like the Baby Dragon. Please make it happen.
    Last edited by Giorgakis; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:23 AM.

Centennial Club
    4 would make them ridiculously op again.

Just because BD received an extra troop at lvl18 doesnt mean other troops should too. Id expect adding more carts per camp would create balancing issues, altho LL may still keep them in check so hard to say. If you want a discussion about your “suggestion” OP, you might want to spend some time providing an argument for it (with a focus on why CC needs it, not what other troops got).
    Last edited by Nutty31383; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:43 PM.

Centennial Club
    Considering how weak they are when damaged by the lava launcher (even when the LL is low levels and CC is maxed), a 4th wouldn’t be a bad idea. I don’t think that an additional cart per camp will make them OP, they’re still fairly fragile and once the guarding troops are gone, their time on the map can quickly run out. Hopefully it will be considered when a majority BH9’s aren’t mainly BH8 defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by exeljb View Post
    Considering how weak they are when damaged by the lava launcher (even when the LL is low levels and CC is maxed), a 4th wouldn’t be a bad idea. I don’t think that an additional cart per camp will make them OP, they’re still fairly fragile and once the guarding troops are gone, their time on the map can quickly run out. Hopefully it will be considered when a majority BH9’s aren’t mainly BH8 defenses.
    I can see an argument for this (ground seems weak atm, altho max-hogs may change that) but my concern is that with a pekka shield, the extra dps from an additional CC/camp could lead to a push thats just too fast for the LL/MM/etc to wipe out. I have major balancing concerns with this idea, but it isnt to say that it couldnt be balanced.

I would like the promote mixed armies with that. Like a ground kill squad with air clean up.

Secondly Lava Launcher and the extra Mega Mine plague them a lot.

And lastly upgrading it also progresses the OTTO quest. It would be nice if the requirements for it could pay back.
    Last edited by Giorgakis; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:54 PM.

Millennial Club
    Lol what? They are already more than powerful enough. I'm around 5200 and about half the attacks I see are ground. They don't need any help.

Max super pekkas and cannon carts can already wreck a base. I don't think an additional cannon cart is needed. We just need to learn how to distract the lava launcher.