Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: When did it happened?

  1. #1
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    119

    When did it happened?

    So today i used both heros and power potion on home village to attack in war later when i visit builder base i realized troops and bm over there was maxed allowed by lab and bh.
    When did it happened?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    So today i used both heros and power potion on home village to attack in war later when i visit builder base i realized troops and bm over there was maxed allowed by lab and bh.
    When did it happened?
    since the beginning of time

  3. #3
    Millennial Club Giorgakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Making Cannon suffer
    Posts
    1,031
    Since Power Potion is introduced.

    The Power Potion works in both bases at the exact same time.

  4. #4
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    119
    My bad never realized that

  5. #5
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,689
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    My bad never realized that
    Not only do the troops max out on Builder Base, they actually have the full power with the extra troops per camp too..

    You can test how the new troop for a BH level works out in it's maxed state pretty early.

    /Affront
    Last edited by Affront; July 21st, 2019 at 08:49 AM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Posts
    462
    Oh wow i never realised either.

    better unlock hoggliders so i can try them

    IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : EU (level 15) | TH12
    BB : EU X | level 65 max


  7. #7
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Not only do the troops max out on Builder Base, they actually have the full power with the extra troops per camp too..
    Power potions give you extra troops on camps? I seem to recall not getting the extra barbarians during my bh6/7 days. Was this fixed?

  8. #8
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,689
    Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post
    Power potions give you extra troops on camps? I seem to recall not getting the extra barbarians during my bh6/7 days. Was this fixed?
    Your observations were correct, but the Power Potion has been fixed to add the extra camp space. I first noticed this with the introduction of BH9, so I'm not entirely sure when it was fixed.

    BUT the extra camp space is indeed included now.

    Go nuts, try the new troops at full strength!

    :-)

    /Affront
    Last edited by Affront; July 21st, 2019 at 11:56 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •