Thread: 》grand clan personalization project / 21 / 07 / 2019

》grand clan personalization project / 21 / 07 / 2019

This Grand Project has 3 phases. ....

1.Custom Clan Perks

2.Custom Clan Ranks

3. ....45vs45 CWL

《1》CUSTOM CLAN PERKS

In this feature, to prevent high level clans from being OverPowered, Each clan can have its own custom personalised clan perks.

When a clan hits the next level, it will get that level number's worth of Clan Perks Medals.
    Eg: When a level 1 clan reaches level 2, it will get two medals.
    When a level 19 clan reaches lvl 20, it will get 20 medals.

Using this feature, each clan can have the perk it wants!
    Which greatly reduces clan level racism.
    You can buy and upgrade perks with Clan Perk Medals.
    Each perk has three tiers.
    To unlock each tier you should have the required CPMs.

Clan Perk purchases are made by the leader only.
    If you don't want to spend medals, you don't have to. You can save them to buy useful perks later.

Clan Perk. .......Tier. .....Cost. ....Min.Cln.lvl. .....Effects

Donation.........1.............5............3..... .................+1 donation upgrade
    Upgrade. ........2...........10.........7.................. .....+2 donation upgrade.
    ........................3............15.......10.. ....................+3 donation upgrade

Donation ........1...............3...........3............. ........6 troops
    Capacity. .........2..............8............6............ ..........8 troops
    ..........................3..............10....... ..10....................10 troops

Donation ........1.................4.............5......... ..........15 minutes
    Request ..........2..................6...........7........ .............10 minutes
    Wait time. ........3..................8............9......... ............5 minutes

War ...................1..................4........... ..4............20%
    Bonus ................2.................7............... 7...........40%
    Loot ............,.........3................10......... ..10..........50%

Clan ................1...................10............ ....10.................+15 members (65)
    Member. ...........2...................15...............15 ..............+15 members (80)
    Capacity .............3...................20. .............20..............+20 members (100)

☝I know this has been ruled out. I am not asking them to put it in, so I think there's nothing wrong about posting that. If there's anything wrong, tell me and I'll delete the perk.

More perks coming soon. ...

《2》CUSTOM CLAN RANKS

In this case,

Each clan should be able to customise it's clan rank name.

Eg ^ Co leader > Secretary
    ........Elder > Hero

And also leaders must be able to decide what powers the different ranks have for their clan.

Eg : Taking away the elders power to kick out people.

-FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND ADD SUGGESTIONS.
    Last edited by ClashPirate; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:00 AM.

This idea literally makes no sense. You merely swapped out ways it would make high level clans more attractive because they'd have more of these medals to use on perks.

I honestly am starting to wonder if you even bother to consider the ramifications of thr things you post or whether you just post every thought you have before even mulling it over...

As for the custom ranks...this literally adds nothing to the game play and only further drains development time that could be used in a more useful way.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by ClashPirate View Post

1.Custom Clan Perks

2.Custom Clan Ranks

3. ....45vs45 CWL

《1》CUSTOM CLAN PERKS

In this feature, to prevent high level clans from being OverPowered, Each clan can have its own custom personalised clan perks.

When a clan hits the next level, it will get that level number's worth of Clan Perks Medals.

Don't use the term "medals." This is already used for CWL awards and should this idea (God forbid) get implemented would be confusing.

Each perk needs its own value so LOW level clans aren't overpowered. Really the only "power" perks are +1/+2 donation bonus levels. So +1 donation perk needs to cost a minimum 10 clan perk points so it could not be chosen before level 5 and then only if a clan forewent all but 4 points worth of perks up to level 5. (A level 4 clan will accumulate 9 points: 0+2+3+4; a level 5 clan gets 5 more points to total 14. If the +1 perk costs 10 points, the clan would save points through levels 1-4 except they could spend 4 along the way, and then the 10 at level 5.)

Racism? Really? What are you even talking about? Do you even know?

So theoretically under your system, clans would just save their perk points to upgrade the donation bonus to +3 -- yes, your 3-tier system introduces +3 donations -- as soon as possible and ignore everything else until later.

If you don't want to spend medals, you don't have to. You can save them to buy useful perks later.

Blah... Blah... Blahbitty... Blahblahblah....

☝I know this has been ruled out. I am not asking them to put it in, so I think there's nothing wrong about posting that. If there's anything wrong, tell me and I'll delete the perk.
    If you aren't "asking them to put it in," then why would you include it?

No. No they are not. Let me put it another way....

NO.
    THEY.
    ARE.
    NOT.

Darian has already said any future perks are cosmetic only. Most players don't care about adding clan perks. From previous threads on these same tired topics you've started, nobody else here wants the "customized," "leveled up" junk you keep reposting, either.

《2》CUSTOM CLAN RANKS

In this case,

........Elder > Hero

And also leaders must be able to decide what powers the different ranks have for their clan.

So what if I want to have my ranks be:

Master
    Boss
    Slave

Is that okay? Who will be tasked to police the far worse designations that crop up from clan to clan?

Why create a logical fallacy (distinction without a difference) that will 1) bloat the code and 2) create MORE HEADACHES for support to deal with?

And you know, a leader can already limit an elder's (or hero or slave or whatever I choose to call you today) ability to kick players IN TWO WAYS:

1) everyone gains Elder upon joining so everyone can invite but only Co's and Leaders can effectively kick;

2) demote untrustworthy elders to member status.

This has been rejected by forumers in your other threads. Why do you just blindly keep reposting the same unwanted ideas over and over?

WHY?

If you want to see your ideas in a game so bad that you ignore everyone else's input, just go write your own game and stop trying to reinvent the wheel.
    Last edited by HonoraryGoblin; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:23 AM.

1.Custom Clan Perks

2.Custom Clan Ranks

3. ....45vs45 CWL

《1》CUSTOM CLAN PERKS

Clan Perk. .......Tier. .....Cost. ....Min.Cln.lvl. .....Effects

Donation.........1.............5............3..... .................+1 donation upgrade
    Upgrade. ........2...........10.........7.................. .....+2 donation upgrade.
    ........................3............15.......10.. ....................+3 donation upgrade

Donation ........1...............3...........3............. ........6 troops
    Capacity. .........2..............8............6............ ..........8 troops
    ..........................3..............10....... ..10....................10 troops

Donation ........1.................4.............5......... ..........15 minutes
    Request ..........2..................6...........7........ .............10 minutes
    Wait time. ........3..................8............9......... ............5 minutes

War ...................1..................4........... ..4............20%
    Bonus ................2.................7............... 7...........40%
    Loot ............,.........3................10......... ..10..........50%

Clan ................1...................10............ ....10.................+15 members (65)
    Member. ...........2...................15...............15 ..............+15 members (80)
    Capacity .............3...................20. .............20..............+20 members (100)

《2》CUSTOM CLAN RANKS

In this case,

........Elder > Hero

-FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND ADD SUGGESTIONS.
    What is the actual point in commenting, since you literally never listen.

I know you've read the ruled out ideas, you say you have anyway.

More clan perks will be cosmetic only. So posting all this nonsense was pointless.
    Also they have said many times that they have no desire to change ranks within clans.

So finally you post more than 15 words behind an idea, and it's still junk.

Seriously, just stop.

Please.

OK, someone call the garbage truck and tell them to trash this bit of junk and take it away.
    SINCE THAT'S WHAT YOU ALL WANT.

OK, someone call the garbage truck and tell them to trash this bit of junk and take it away.
    SINCE THAT'S WHAT YOU ALL WANT.
    you can just delete what you wrote. simple