Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best army for farming?

Quote Originally Posted by masteryasin View Post
    ClashPirate, you remind me of a guy on forum.

I am forgetting his name.

He posted (trash) threads again and again and again...

You seem new to forum, but the old ones might know who I am talking about (...damn I forgot his name)
    I know who you're referring to, but it would be against forum rules to bring it up because we'd in essence be making fun of a fellow forumer.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by ClashPirate View Post
    Miners are not good against eagle artillery.

I am using bowler with golem
    When farming, you mostly look for dead bases so the EA is no problem. When it is active you have 3 freeze spells that you can you and the loot better be worth it.

Forum Veteran
    if you are a hardcore farmer, and farm in crystal during peak times, you would know that its not about troop cost, as you can cover it easily as the loot in crystal is simply too much. its always about training time. "loot per hr"

so that means any troop cost discount event is useless(it would hav been a different situation if they offered troop train time discounts in events[dont bring up gold pass, im talking about f2p here])

by "loot per hr" goblins are the best mixed with a couple giants & wbs for inner collectors. but you will be in gold league within an hr of farming with them. if your queen is down upgrading, you dont need to worry about dropping below crystal as you will fill your DE storage within 2 days(3 hrs playtime per day) and probably end up in silver.
    but if your queen is up, you can stay in crystal by farming with queen walk(just 100 camp space worth of troops, so train time for this troop comp will be almost same as training 100 camp space worth of goblins)

i have used only 2 armies for my entire duration of clash play. gaigob & QW. i enjoy QW more.
    Last edited by arpithmania; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arpithmania View Post
    if you are a hardcore farmer, and farm in crystal during peak times, you would know that its not about troop cost, as you can cover it easily as the loot in crystal is simply too much. its always about training time. "loot per hr"

so that means any troop cost discount event is useless(it would hav been a different situation if they offered troop train time discounts in events[dont bring up gold pass, im talking about f2p here])

by "loot per hr" goblins are the best mixed with a couple giants & wbs for inner collectors. but you will be in gold league within an hr of farming with them. if your queen is down upgrading, you dont need to worry about dropping below crystal as you will fill your DE storage within 2 days(3 hrs playtime per day) and probably end up in silver.
    but if your queen is up, you can stay in crystal by farming with queen walk(just 100 camp space worth of troops, so train time for this troop comp will be almost same as training 100 camp space worth of goblins)

i have used only 2 armies for my entire duration of clash play. gaigob & QW. i enjoy QW more.
    I agree, it is all about train time when farming. That is why I use miners. An army full of miners train quicker than goblins/Giants.

Also using mass Miner you can stay in Crystal relatively easy.

for th11 i use , miners , goblins , archers to farm

Goblins, barbarians + archers, giants and goblins there are plenty of possible strategies all good.
    There is no "best army for farm", everyone have their particular preferences.

With that said, there is still the place to farm (league), lower leagues requires simple attacks, cheaper/ faster troops, no heroes no problem there.
    Although, farming in higher leagues is preferable to have heroes stand up because the bonus league is a differential.

So what's the best troop to farm?
    The one you like the most at the league you prefer.
    In my experience (almost 6 years clashing) best lower leagues are crystal to master 3/2.
    My preferred higher leagues are titans 3/2 being titan 3 my preferred one (once i have all 3 heroes up).

Farming in higher leagues i advise only to TH11/12.
    Lower leagues fit every single townhall btw.

Peace out,
    Keep clashing 👊

Trainee
    True what they say about using goblins and the jump spell, but it depends on what you want to farm...

Personally, I'm at TH10 nearly maxed but my heroes are very underdeveloped. So obviously I need a load of DE and for this I use the full Miner attack (40 Miners, 5 heals, 1 Freeze) and in my cc a WW, more Miners (and something to fill the last 5 housing space like a giant) and Poison. Then I look for bases with preferably 350k+ Elix and no less than 4.5k DE to farm. Dead bases are awesome on this strat because you can easily gain 1mil 1mil and 8k loot respectively.

If you see the attack is failing, spare the spells and save on your next army, go try again.

I farm about 100k DE a day and if I get the correct bases, I make a profit on normal Elixer too.

The gold I just dump into walls to keep my base unattractive for attackers.