Thread: Bug found? - Season bank not working right

Bug found? - Season bank not working right

I have the gold pass and earned every perk as quickly as possible. My max capacity is 25,000,000 gold and elixir. I am in the legend league and use all 8 attacks each day. The bug I'd like to report is that my gold amount is not increasing...or at the least, increasing very, very slowly. Elixir is maxed out at 25,000,000 but gold is hovering around 10,000,000. I looked at my attack log and in 2/3 days, I raided about 5,000,000 gold. I should be maxed out there.

This really doesn't bother me because I'm a fully maxed th12 and have nothing to spend it on, but it should probably be fixed. Thanks!

thebeetleking
    #CGV9YGV

Quote Originally Posted by thebeetleking View Post
    I have the gold pass and earned every perk as quickly as possible. My max capacity is 25,000,000 gold and elixir. I am in the legend league and use all 8 attacks each day. The bug I'd like to report is that my gold amount is not increasing...or at the least, increasing very, very slowly. Elixir is maxed out at 25,000,000 but gold is hovering around 10,000,000. I looked at my attack log and in 2/3 days, I raided about 5,000,000 gold. I should be maxed out there.

This really doesn't bother me because I'm a fully maxed th12 and have nothing to spend it on, but it should probably be fixed. Thanks!

thebeetleking
    #CGV9YGV
    they changed how the season bank works. if you dont have room in your storages then it wont add anything to the season bank either

Quote Originally Posted by mandy12 View Post
    they changed how the season bank works. if you dont have room in your storages then it wont add anything to the season bank either
    This is correct.

Unfortunately its not a bug at all.

You need to make sure you're not capped on Gold prior to any attacks you make in Legends so you can accrue Gold for your Season Bank.

It was changed so that you can't get infinite Season Banks since your storages are not actually raided while in the Legends League.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!