Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: crazy matchup

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    is it possible that the maxed GT and the weight of the top base is skewing the bottom nine that much?

The th11 while having no eagle does have the other defenses added and upgraded. my 10 probably won't be able to 3 the 11 without some luck, especially if his traps are purchased and upgraded. but the bottom 8 are just ridiculously skewed in our favor.

I'm not really sure what these guys are doing. i don't know if they're trying to keep weight low by not adding xbows or are just clueless rushers. generally though rushers buy the heavy defenses. so I'm just not really understanding. all the nines have colorful yellow, pink, purple and black walls lol
    Obviously, cant see the bases.. But it is possible they are simply trying to gain top end advantage, which they have succeeded in doing.
    But, if that is the case, then they have severely under cooked the middle of the roster if that were their intention.
    They may also be looking at the top, and that middle order is all they carry.
    Or, looking at those hero levels, they are casual, with a couple of players, and simply putting out what they have.
    How does their war log look?.. It may have been a "suck it and see" that is working for them

How does that 11 compare to yours?. Maybe, as you say, they are paying for that 12 with the rest of their roster.. Certainly much of their entire weight will be contained with those top 2 bases, and backed up by a 10 too.

But even if the numbers add up, I would have expected some form of check box to keep the clans apart.
    Sure, the bulk are 9s/mid hall bases, but the top end is chalk and cheese.
    Dont figure.. maybe the picture will become more clear in time, with more study.. but simplistic "easy on the eye" matching certainly aint happenin' here mate.

here's their war log:

https://cocp.it/clan/9QGJPGGU

just over .500 overall but closer to .650 lately.

my ten is fully maxed, walls and all, 90k gold weight. the mirror 11 has everything but an ea, much of it upgraded, 92k gold weight. by contrast our anchor 11 carries 106k gold weight.
    his troops, avg to below, has not unlocked IG or bats.
    see base and build here:
    https://ibb.co/M66tTTH
    https://ibb.co/KV0ZYj0

my guess is if he attacks me it will be with edrags. he's going to be in for a surprise if he does as my base handles standard edrag attacks pretty well. he'll need to bring his A game.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 3 Days Ago at 05:02 PM.

is it possible that the maxed GT and the weight of the top base is skewing the bottom nine that much?

The th11 while having no eagle does have the other defenses added and upgraded. my 10 probably won't be able to 3 the 11 without some luck, especially if his traps are purchased and upgraded. but the bottom 8 are just ridiculously skewed in our favor.

I'm not really sure what these guys are doing. i don't know if they're trying to keep weight low by not adding xbows or are just clueless rushers. generally though rushers buy the heavy defenses. so I'm just not really understanding. all the nines have colorful yellow, pink, purple and black walls lol
    Generally a match can seem skewed to one side until you look to the mid.

That match looks like it's more in your favor since it is unlikely that their 9's will be able to take yours.

I don't think that low 10 you have is helping your match.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 2 Days Ago at 03:09 AM.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Generally a match can seem skewed to one side until you look to the mid.

That match looks like it's more in your favor since it is unlikely that their 9's will be able to take yours.

I don't think that low 10 you have is helping your match.
    they didn't. they attacked a total of three times lol

yeah the low ten is just a non maxed 9 with th upgraded.

Forum Elder
    they didn't. they attacked a total of three times lol

yeah the low ten is just a non maxed 9 with th upgraded.
    I wouldnt expect that "red 9" to do anything to alter the search.
    I found by changing the top hall colour it did alter their top end, but could still smash their full roster, since I am playing mini's.

My last search, they got a 10 thru, plus 2x 9s, against my 3x 9s.
    All of theirs carried bows, whereas only my top one does.
    But I always get good hero advantage, and my bases are more set out for war, rather than rushed, or badly constructed.
    Walls also appear to be neglected on oppo bases, which usually opens up attack options, although my go to is laloonion at 9, good old gowipe at 8, leading to govawi later hall, and drags below that. But scoring max wars each time is a simply playing experience in most cases, coupled with more build experience and them being more noob to keep them out.
    But I believe walls and heroes win wars.
    And it is always more difficult when playing your main account, which is what they are likely doing.

So far as matching, it is difficult to see much, other than the wars are pretty fair on paper, with some give and take from the MMA.
    Probably need to go 15v now, to look for more differential, since the 10v is a little vague.