Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: crazy matchup

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Probably, I find matachmaking challenging in our sister clan because many are upgrading very rapidly so we are up to around 15-20 TH12s. I want to create good matches but it's hard when the ones I want in war have heroes down, and the ones I think are not ready for war, need to get in because they want to get stars for the season pass. Even a couple of my minis are getting pretty big now lol

I don't like all max wars because even if you are good, there is a higher chance you might run into a modding clan though I think it has been close to a year since we have faced one.

At a 10 win streak in our sister clan with about 76% win rate overall :P Last war we still won despite me pulling two 1-stars with my beast, one of which was against a TH11 :S
    I love all max wars. CWL is pretty much 13-15 TH12s. Regular wars is probably 75%+ TH12/11 with the odd all max thrown in there. We don't worry about engineers any longer (in fact we love to meet them), we have not met any modders as far as I know and our wins are still 70% of the time. The matches are close and if we lose, we know exactly why: we messed up or they are solid attackers and beat our defense. No excuses, no gaming, no whining, just plain old nose to nose competition. Big boy pants on and can deal with losses and learn from them. Tons of fun.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    I love all max wars. CWL is pretty much 13-15 TH12s. Regular wars is probably 75%+ TH12/11 with the odd all max thrown in there. We don't worry about engineers any longer (in fact we love to meet them), we have not met any modders as far as I know and our wins are still 70% of the time. The matches are close and if we lose, we know exactly why: we messed up or they are solid attackers and beat our defense. No excuses, no gaming, no whining, just plain old nose to nose competition. Big boy pants on and can deal with losses and learn from them. Tons of fun.
    Big boy pants or chest thumping.. simply words.. most often used as a statement tho.

i feel if one has the base and skill, then why not.
    If one is lacking in either, then there is still plenty of fun to be had within the game.
    Because fun is where you find it mate.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Big boy pants or chest thumping.. simply words.. most often used as a statement tho.

i feel if one has the base and skill, then why not.
    If one is lacking in either, then there is still plenty of fun to be had within the game.
    Because fun is where you find it mate.
    Exactly right. Even when we had crazy matchups and weren't as developed, we still managed to have fun most of the time. When the fun stops though, folks need to check their expectations first and many are quick to blame SC when the actual problem is within their own control.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Exactly right. Even when we had crazy matchups and weren't as developed, we still managed to have fun most of the time. When the fun stops though, folks need to check their expectations first and many are quick to blame SC when the actual problem is within their own control.
    Well I war in both of our clans, I think it might be close to 50/50 for what I fight. I fight at almost every level between the two clans, I think one of my most prized in my max TH12. We have often been outmatched in our sister clan as we developed, was at one point no TH12s but if I were to put up a thread of being outmatched..
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked