Thread: Denounce of incorrect use of the denounce function in global chat

Denounce of incorrect use of the denounce function in global chat

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A MEMBER DENOUNCES SOME MEMBERS OF THIS CLAN: # (redacted by forum moderator). They are denouncing without motives and this is a serious error by a player, it is described in the support of the game. I HAVE BEEN REPORTED BY THEM THREE TIMES AND HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING AGAINST THEM, OUTSIDE THE DR FACT THAT THE CLAN OF THEM ALREADY HAVE A BAD FAME BETWEEN SOME PLAYERS, SOME MEMBERS ENTER AND LEAVE THE CLAN ALTERNATING. BUT THOSE THAT ALTERNATE ALSO PARTICIPATE THE TIMES OF OFFENSIVE CONVERSATIONS IN THE GLOBAL. ON THE DAY I WAS DENOUNCED BY THEM, THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT OBSCENITIES IN THE GLOBAL AND WHEN I SAID I WOULD REPORT THEM, THEY PLAYED MY TAG IN THE CLASSES AND I WAS SUSPENDED OF THE GLOBAL, THEY WHEN THEY ARE IN THE GLOBAL DO NOT RESPECT THE PLAYERS AND THAT INFRINGES THE RULES OF THE GAME I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM ON MY RIGHT TO REPORT THEM AND ALSO HAVE THE FACT THAT THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE OF THEM DISOBEYS THE SERIOUS RULES QIE SAY BANIR THE ACCOUNT OF THE PLAYER THAT COMES THE INFRANTATION BY OBSCENE CONVERSES AND INADEQUATE USE THE DENOUNCING FUNCTION GENERATES THE BILLING OF THE ACCOUNT! AS A PLAYER I EXPECT RESPECT AND THAT CABBY PROVIDENCE WILL BE TAKEN
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:38 AM.