Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clan games rewards 💖

Quote Originally Posted by sowad View Post
    You can wait like everyone else or Click here like the selected few. Your choice!
    Yes. You can be like Bob. He clicks on random hyperlinks. His device runs like a Ford pinto. It bursts into flames randomly. Don't be Bob. And be transparent on what your hyperlink is. Looks sketchy even though probably legit.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Yes. You can be like Bob. He clicks on random hyperlinks. His device runs like a Ford pinto. It bursts into flames randomly. Don't be Bob. And be transparent on what your hyperlink is. Looks sketchy even though probably legit.
    Was done on purpose. lol
    my failed attempt at being hilarious

Join us for the biggest yearly event! Forum Elite, more info - check this thread
    Our Discord Server - https://discord.gg/zYWJKkj

Watch the story of my hero, GSP - https://www.youtube.com/?v=NJw_RINI_IA

Pro Member
    Time will tell

Centennial Club
    Some resources some potions some gems and some book all you need is patience to know

Builder runes? Rune of DE?
    Who knows...

Where do I see the next clan game details? Will it be here or in coc event News?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAsh View Post
    Where do I see the next clan game details? Will it be here or in coc event News?
    As of yet it hasn't been officially announced

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

They cleaned up the stick threads, so my guess is it has been done and is currently hidden.

I want hammers in there 🔨

Quote Originally Posted by zok000 View Post
    They cleaned up the stick threads, so my guess is it has been done and is currently hidden.

I want hammers in there 🔨
    Hammers from clan games reward?
    Sorry..but not gonna happen..

Hammers are CWL medals exclusive only..

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    His device runs like a Ford pinto. It bursts into flames randomly.
    To be fair...

The initial Ford Pinto "random" explosion was due to a defective car that had been to the dealership repeatedly for a stall issue. It stalled on the interstate, the car behind it veered to the side and a Galaxy 500 behind *that* car plowed into the Pinto at 65 mph while the driver was attempting to restart the car. Sparks from the ignition ignited fuel from the ruptured tank.

To be fair, if any small car at a dead stop got rear-ended by a 1960's Ford Galaxy 500 going 65 mph, it would explode too.

The Ford Pinto Runabout had an issue with the fuel tanks getting ruptured by bolts on the differential in rear end collisions. The filler tube would also pull out of the tank in a collision. So trying to restart a Pinto after such a collision was ... not wise. Ford put baffles in the Mercury Capri fuel tank but did not use them in the identical Pinto tanks until 1976 (the Bobcat was the Pinto clone but Capri -- a Mustang II clone -- had the same fuel tank). As a side note, Pinto station wagons had 4" more tank-to-differential clearance and a different filler tube design that didn't pull away from the tank, so were not nearly as susceptible to "explosion upon impact."

I used to own a '72 Pinto wagon. I knew I was safe but it was funny to watch cars back off following me down the street. *Never* got tailgated....

Okay. Carry on.