Thread: Hero upgrading order for final stretch

Hero upgrading order for final stretch

Hey everyone, Iím so excited to say that once my queen reaches lvl 30 Iíll be on my final stretch of hero levels! *cricket noises*.

I donít know what I should do next. Should I just max my king straight up then max my queen straight up, or do one ability lvl at a time? The first method is the 10-10 method, the second is the 5-5-5-5 method. Before you say anything, I want to do my king first. Heís come in clutch for many attacks in cwl and multi while my queen sits there and dies in 2 seconds. So Iím doing king to max-queen to max or king to 35-queen to 35-king to max-queen to max. Whatís the better option?

Do you raid enough de to always have both heroes down at the same time?
    If so, then you will ug them faster that way.
    If not, I've always done the 5-5 method focusing the aq 1st due to aq walks.
    There really isn't a better option. The bk generally requires less de, but I find the aq to be better for attacks.
    Your base, so ug the heroes the way you prefer.
    You like the king, so ug him to 35. If you find him to be very useful by that level, then continue him to 40. Then focus the aq.
    However, if at/by lvl 35 you find the king to be rather "meh", then take the aq to 35.
    Last edited by joemann8478; July 21st, 2019 at 02:22 AM.

Centennial Club
    If you go take a look at the thread I posted about a week ago about farming in TH10, you'll see that one of the conclusions was, that BK level didn't really have any significance on your farming profit:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ove-statistics

I'd expect something similar for war attacks during TH10: BK level doesn't really have a significant impact on the outcome or percentage destroyed of an attack.

Therefore I'd suggest you focus everything on AQ first.
    Last edited by Munitor; July 21st, 2019 at 12:35 PM.

I just prefer the king, heís an extra tank in my army, the queen is helpful too but sheís too fragile for my liking.

Centennial Club
    It's cool whichever way you feel like doing.

However you were asking what the better option is, and that would clearly be maxing AQ first.

So I'm not sure I understand why you ask the question in the first place if you've already decided to go with your gut feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    It's cool whichever way you feel like doing.

However you were asking what the better option is, and that would clearly be maxing AQ first.

So I'm not sure I understand why you ask the question in the first place if you've already decided to go with your gut feeling?
    Iím asking whether I should max king then max queen or go king 35-queen 35-king 40-queen 40.

Centennial Club
    For pure efficiency in both war and farming you should go 10-10, with AQ being maxed first and then BK.

In practice this requires 10 books or hammers (or any combination totaling 10) during the AQ upgrade period, because you don't want to hard upgrade it. If this isn't possible and you're getting near DE overflow you can consider dumping DE into BK (hard upgrade) or lab upgrades until you have a book ready for another AQ level.

Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    For pure efficiency in both war and farming you should go 10-10, with AQ being maxed first and then BK.

In practice this requires 10 books or hammers (or any combination totaling 10) during the AQ upgrade period, because you don't want to hard upgrade it. If this isn't possible and you're getting near DE overflow you can consider dumping DE into BK (hard upgrade) or lab upgrades until you have a book ready for another AQ level.
    Got it. Thx! Should be done near when my walls are. Nearing the halfway point on walls, season bank gold is being used in that. Season bank elixir on spells, season bank dark on spells troops and heroes (books from clan games coming soon. Thatís what Iíll be doing next. Dark elixir is almost built up for another hard upgrade.

Pro Member
    The quickest way is to keep them both down. It is easily achievable using miners. Use your magic items on the hero you prefer. Hard upgrade the other.

If you can't keep them both down, id go 5-5. One, it keeps the heros balanced. All the extra tanking from the king isn't as advantageous if the queen is too weak to utilize it. And two, the hero potion gives you 5 levels of each hero. It's useful longer if it boosts both, which it can't do if your king is maxed and your queen is 20 levels behind.