Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have maxed everything in TH8 but troops. TH9?

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Th8 was drags rule. Gowipe was a distant second way back then.

Op is an example of the impact of the shortened times for everything but lab. They have been reduced a bit but it is still a huge bottleneck. People are going to end up as th12 with severely limited options because they can upgrade everything else so much faster. Im seeing it with my th8 mini. It is a mini so I don't care if I end up wasting tons of elixir or even dark. For a new player, it's a problem and they often don't understand the need to focus medals and books on lab. Heroes are nice but lab kills you.
    Very true on the lab, but then you also don't need everything.
    Plenty of TH12s out there with mediocre troops, but a few maxed.
    You can grind out upgrades for your wizards and golems and valks and minions (or whatever you don't use!) whenever so long as you have a few maxed.

I just started my last upgrade today quake!
    So in 11 days time I will be back QUADQUAKING! wooo!!!

ok, maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Very true on the lab, but then you also don't need everything.
    Plenty of TH12s out there with mediocre troops, but a few maxed.
    You can grind out upgrades for your wizards and golems and valks and minions (or whatever you don't use!) whenever so long as you have a few maxed.

I just started my last upgrade today quake!
    So in 11 days time I will be back QUADQUAKING! wooo!!!

ok, maybe not
    Lol on quad quake although that was a big thing at th9 when I was there. The biggest advantage to keeping lab at least close for multiple troops is shifting meta. Pekkas for example. I never used the darn things but did upgrade them. So I could try pekkabobat with little effort.

For the op, I bet they can catch up at th9 with all the hero upgrades going. I'm really only sticking around at th8 because Dragon raids are so much fun at that level. Nice break from dealing with l5 gigas and such.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for all the quick replies y'all. I am amazed by this community already! Basically, what I have taken from all your replies is that I shouldn't worry too much about attack strats and that I should just move on to TH9 despite the fact that all my troops aren't maxed. Right?

12of12

Centennial Club
    Correct. Just keep the AQ going in TH9!
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH10 - LOJY8UUP9