Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ensuring fair play

ensuring fair play

Hello dear developers. Can I interview you? I want to ask you some questions about the operation "ensuring fair play".
    1) You say that "you are in the process of testing a new system." How will this system work? Maybe it will work selectively or not?
    2) They will block accounts if they have "auto-clickers"
    3) If a player has been playing for about 2 years and he has 120 experience, and if he plays with the same roster in the global, will this player be blocked?
    4) Will this system remain forever in your games? If so, that's cool!
    5) From what number is this system turned on?
    If this system is implemented in your games, then all games will be clean without any cheat programs, bots and auto-clickers. Games will be safe for you and for us.
    I really want to know more about this system in order to streamline my account from bots in the future.

Centennial Club
    The developers are not going to answer your questions, and they will, I imagine, not release specific details on exactly how they will combat bots because they don’t want the bot makers to be able to easily adapt.

Your account will be perfectly safe from bots if you don’t use bots. There’s no need to adapt or streamline that way.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH10 - LOJY8UUP9

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMaster65310 View Post
    Hello dear developers. Can I interview you?
    No. On the very rare occasions developers give interviews, it is with people they have selected, at a time when they have decided to tell us something. They NEVER answer questions in here.

I want to ask you some questions about the operation "ensuring fair play".
    1) You say that "you are in the process of testing a new system." How will this system work? Maybe it will work selectively or not?
    For obvious reasons, they aren't going to tell us that.

2) They will block accounts if they have "auto-clickers"
    For obvious reasons, they aren't going to go into that sort of detail.

3) If a player has been playing for about 2 years and he has 120 experience, and if he plays with the same roster in the global, will this player be blocked?
    I don't have a clue what that question is supposed to even mean.

If a player is detected to be using bots, they will be banned. What roster they may use is irrelevant, as is anything to do with global

4) Will this system remain forever in your games? If so, that's cool!
    I think that one can be safely answered Yes.

5) From what number is this system turned on?
    Again, I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. I have no idea what "number" you are referring to - but they wouldn't tell us anyhow, for the obvious reasons.

If this system is implemented in your games, then all games will be clean without any cheat programs, bots and auto-clickers. Games will be safe for you and for us.
    I really want to know more about this system in order to streamline my account from bots in the future.
    And this is precisely why they will not tell us any of those answers.

They are NOT going to tell the botters how to avoid getting caught.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

But we know how to avoid getting caught, don't be a botter

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    But we know how to avoid getting caught, don't be a botter
    Dang. That's too simple.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22