Thread: Engineered Clans!

Engineered Clans!

I thought they fixed these stupid engineered clans? Our last 2 wars have been matched with these. Lost both. Done with war. This sucks. FIX it!

Millennial Club
    By any chance do you run a lot of rushed bases or running a th level spread of more then 3 levels?
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

Forum Elder
    Doesnt matter whether they fix it or not, if you are done with war.
    But this is a chat site for players, not a link to SC's devs.
    A little more detail mate, and people could take a look.

Not sure what you think they did to "fix" them.
    They neutered them, so they cant have any offspring.
    But the existing bases are still there until the account holder decides to change it.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Olydad View Post
    I thought they fixed these stupid engineered clans? Our last 2 wars have been matched with these. Lost both. Done with war. This sucks. FIX it!
    What's your clan tag? When my clan sees engineered clans we usually have a bit of an advantage.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Sorry. It's just frustrating especially when it was supposed to be fixed and then to get 2 in a row and not stand a chance. We do run 2 to 3 and sometimes 4 th levels. Our clan YQYPRJY2.

Can't see details of your current war, but your last opponent wasn't engineered. You ran FIVE townhall spread and had a fairly even matchup, except in the last position, which had your th8(?) facing a low/mid th9. That matchup shouldn't have caused the loss...in spread townhall wars, bottom third/half usually gets cleared. You had a bigger issue with missed and failed attacks. In a 10v10 matchup, you had two no-shows and four accounts (including two th11s) that only attacked once. Of your 10 accounts, you only had one that tripled at it's townhall level.

Tldr: tighten you townhall spread (3-4 max), get your guys to show up and have them study videos (Cory, One Hive Eric, Judo Sloth) and practice to become better attackers.

Forum Elder
    Maxers drawing engi opposition is more common if the clan is rushed, or the roster breakdown is irregular.

To be fair, your bases dont appear rushed, and the breakdown from 2 wars+ ago look ok.
    Dont know what you replaced the 10 that left with, but your house appears to be in order. Your number 1 needs to push the heroes tho mate, if you dont mind me saying.

Seems strange that you started drawing engi from that point.
    Does the oppo have defenceless?
    Do you have a big defence advantage?
    What are the hero levels like?

Disadvantage in those areas may explain why they got the power advantage, but it doesnt explain why you are drawing them in the first place.
    There is a similar match being discussed in the war sub forum, and it seems just as strange a match up as this one.

One thing to note though mate, if it happens next draw, then there is an emerging pattern.
    I would suggest a change to line up if it is becoming the norm, as the MMA may be seeing something we arent.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Olydad View Post
    Sorry. It's just frustrating especially when it was supposed to be fixed and then to get 2 in a row and not stand a chance. We do run 2 to 3 and sometimes 4 th levels. Our clan YQYPRJY2.
    Can you provide details on the matchup? I tried to get into your clan but you're closed. I sent your leader a friend request. If he sends me an invite I'd be happy to stop over and have a look. Except for our current war which is pretty insane as well, when we match engineers we usually have a defensive or hero level advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by WayneLH View Post
    Can't see details of your current war, but your last opponent wasn't engineered. You ran FIVE townhall spread and had a fairly even matchup, except in the last position, which had your th8(?) facing a low/mid th9. That matchup shouldn't have caused the loss...in spread townhall wars, bottom third/half usually gets cleared. You had a bigger issue with missed and failed attacks. In a 10v10 matchup, you had two no-shows and four accounts (including two th11s) that only attacked once. Of your 10 accounts, you only had one that tripled at it's townhall level.

Tldr: tighten you townhall spread (3-4 max), get your guys to show up and have them study videos (Cory, One Hive Eric, Judo Sloth) and practice to become better attackers.
    Tightening it up my further reduce the chance of matching engineered clans, but my clan often runs th12-8 and we don’t have troubles. If we do match an engineered clan it usually means we have a disadvantage low and an advantage up top. For non-elite attackers like us, that makes a big difference because it means we 3 star 1-2 of their th12s.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.