Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 95 looking for a permanent home

Level 95 looking for a permanent home

I'm want to join a family that is active in derby message me please

Hi FireBird, you're welcomed to join us at flying pigs & honey bee's!! We love derby an are very friendly!!
    Sent private message, hope to hear from you soon! 🐷🐝
    Last edited by Haydaymama; July 20th, 2019 at 04:38 PM.
    🐝🐷FLYING PIGS & HONEY BEE'S🐷🐝
    #L9L8JPUQ

I love playing I'm usa based

New Bloke/Chick
    If your still looking for a new neighbourhood we are looking for new neighbours we are a very friendly neighbourhood who help each other we only ask you give as much or more help than you ask for we often win a place in derbys but dont ask you to do a 10th task unless you want to

Hi u can check our hood DREAMERS #PCGL2RLR
    We assign elders asap. U can opt out if ur busy. We r helpers . We dont demand anything from u just try to complete ur tasks.. we r not stressful hood. We just enjoy and play. Thanks u

Banned
    HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 163 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!

Firebird were set as request to join come on over! FLYING PIGS & HONEY BEE'S
    🐝🐷FLYING PIGS & HONEY BEE'S🐷🐝
    #L9L8JPUQ

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Hey there firebird75 (nice model btw); I see that your still looking for a permanent home. We have a recruitment post in the neighborhood thread. Knott Pompeii tag#PRVLUQ29. We would love for you to come check us out. Please send me a friend request if your interested. Tag#82PCJOOYY (double O, not zero). We are a mature group of 20, levels 102-45. We are hard-core derby competitors, though participation is not required. We trade, we grow, we win. Also chat on messenger. Hope to meet you; Zee.

Hello Hay Day Friend, you should come on over to the Pumpkin �� Patch! Tag 8CLVGGLC! With only 3 active players we made bingo 3 times, we are at Championship level in the derby, we love the Valley, the townspeople but most of all farming with friends, give us a chance you will enjoy your new home!

Hi Firebird75, Iím looking for members for my new team. You can see my info here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1088;%EF%B8%8F