Thread: How should I develop this base?

Fresh Spawn

How should I develop this base?

Hello Guys!

I have recently got back into Clash and I have a query about what to do with one of my mini accounts.

As the picture shows, I am heavily engineered. I would appreciate some advice on the direction in which I should go. I want to remain engineered, but what would be the best option to choose?

Should I just max everything and stay as an engineered TH 8 with max traps. Or should I drop every building, leave them all at level one and continue my way through the town halls to eventually be an engineered TH 12.

Dimensions won't allow me to post the photo without editing it, so here is an imgur link to screenshots of the base and troops.

https://imgur.com/a/37MlSk0
    https://imgur.com/a/74qKuVu

Any advice is appreciated, thank you all so much!

Centennial Club
    Your weight as a TH12 even with L1 buildings won’t help you much. If you want it as a CWL only account it might work, or as a siege donator. Otherwise stay as TH8, though the amount that will help is frankly marginal unless you are planning on being in lower TH dominated wars.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH10 - LOJY8UUP9

Fresh Spawn
    Yeah, I plan on being in war with lower TH's. I have a halfway through to max Town Hall 11 as my main account, and the next best player is a new TH 10. It's just compiled of IRL friends that I have. Due to this, would the best option be to stay as a TH 8 and just be able to get 6 stars every war easily?

Centennial Club
    For now, sure, but if your friends are all going to be TH8/TH9 soon then it will lose any meaning pretty quickly. If you anticipate having a bunch of new TH10 within a couple of months then having that as a siege donator could be really handy! Even for donating to your own TH11.

If those are 6 stars that your friends can also easily get, then it’s not adding much. If they are 6 stars that you guys need then it helps.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH10 - LOJY8UUP9

If you want to make it the best for cwl, rush it to 12 then max e-drags rage loons and camps ASAP.

If you want it to make it good for regular war, I would just fix it. Engineering is not that good in regular wars anymore. You could also rush it for siege donations.

Hold up, what clan is your main in? (I know a guy named Ryan, hes maxed th9)

Idk much about engineering :/

Centennial Club
    First off, serious war is almost exclusively TH10 and above these days, which obviously is quite far off. It would also make you a regular base as opposed to the engineered base you have right now.

For wars TH9 and below your base would still be somewhat relevant due to the engineering. It won't however be a real game changer since you'll struggle for 3 stars on maxed TH9.

However, you've got a base type that currently can't be replicated so I'd advise you to leave it and go make a new base if you want to push further.