Thread: QA : Valley Group Task

QA : Valley Group Task

Hi all,

I need help please, I still confused about the rule of collecting chicken from Group Task in the valley.
    My questions are:

1. If the request expired, & I'm the only one who fill the request, I don't get the chicken? I still get the tokens?

2. If I & 1 my NH team member fill 2 requests & 3rd person is from other NH,
    how many chickens we collect from that building?
    2 (@ 1 for each person) or
    1 chicken (per NH team)? & the third player also get his/her chicken.
    (I never be the last person who finish the request, always be the first)

3. Can I fill the request twice / three times (fill all that building request) before the time expired?

Thank you
    (sorry if my english grammar is very bad)

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayBigfan View Post
    Hi all,

I need help please, I still confused about the rule of collecting chicken from Group Task in the valley.
    My questions are:

1. If the request expired, & I'm the only one who fill the request, I don't get the chicken? I still get the tokens?

2. If I & 1 my NH team member fill 2 requests & 3rd person is from other NH,
    how many chickens we collect from that building?
    2 (@ 1 for each person) or
    1 chicken (per NH team)? & the third player also get his/her chicken.
    (I never be the last person who finish the request, always be the first)

3. Can I fill the request twice / three times (fill all that building request) before the time expired?

Thank you
    (sorry if my english grammar is very bad)
    The following is my understanding of group tasks:

1) when anyone fills their their portion of a group task, 5ey collect the tokens for providing the item,
    2) you may only contribute to the group task one time so it takes 3 separate people to complete a group task
    3) only a completed task collects the chicken
    4) only one chicken is added to the Valley’s total when a group task is completed. If not completed,
    it was if you filled a request at any other shop. You collect tokens for you having completed it but no chicken is added to the avalley total. The chicken simply expired incomplete just like those sitting on the road uncollected.

You misunderstand the chicken totals. The chicken count or goal of 250 is for all in your Valley. Chickens are not given out by neighborhood or by the individual who collects them. If your Valley has 250 chickens, everyone in that Valley can open the exclusive shop. However, if they have not been participating they have no tokens so they will not be able to make a purchase from the shop.

Please HDers, if I am incorrect, please correct.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    The following is my understanding of group tasks:

1) when anyone fills their their portion of a group task, 5ey collect the tokens for providing the item,
    2) you may only contribute to the group task one time so it takes 3 separate people to complete a group task
    3) only a completed task collects the chicken
    4) only one chicken is added to the Valley’s total when a group task is completed. If not completed,
    it was if you filled a request at any other shop. You collect tokens for you having completed it but no chicken is added to the avalley total. The chicken simply expired incomplete just like those sitting on the road uncollected.

You misunderstand the chicken totals. The chicken count or goal of 250 is for all in your Valley. Chickens are not given out by neighborhood or by the individual who collects them. If your Valley has 250 chickens, everyone in that Valley can open the exclusive shop. However, if they have not been participating they have no tokens so they will not be able to make a purchase from the shop.

Please HDers, if I am incorrect, please correct.
    That is how I understand it too!

We have many many many trucks sitting in the same place since we started. some with chicken right next to them, or there may be 3 or 4 from the same neighborhood sitting at a group task building and they dont do it. Sad sad sad...😭

Thank you for the information & explanation.

@emailkathy 2016:
    I feel you.
    The same experience in my Valley.

Question no. 4. If I skip/ignore the group request building, I still get the chicken (collected by other)?

Everytime I arrived at the Valley, there is a notification
    "3 / 2 / 5 chicken collected by others"
    Sometimes in the valley there are players from around the world (their names are using Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thailand / Arab language). If I don't take the group building request, players from Japan, Korea & Thailand complete that request, I still get the chicken in my Total collected chicken?

I want to save the fuel gas, I will serve group request task, if that task is one of the daily task.
    Is that possible?

Thank you