Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Revenge button..pointless?

Centennial Club

Revenge button..pointless?

Have ppl had any joy using the revenge button? None of my accounts find any bases that arent on shield!

so quite frankly it seems this feature is pointless in its present form..

Can SC have the revenge button shaded out if enemy has shield? That way at least i wont be easting my time clicking on the ineffective button!

I love revenge for my th10 and th12 accs but hate wasting my time clicking on this useless red button...!

Centennial Club
    I think Darian has stated in past AMA that SC team are planning to look into the revenge button problem

If in the past you have learnt that the revenge button is useless, why do you keep pressing it hoping for it to find a base to revenge?
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

I revenge people on my accounts a few times per week. All are in the 1500-3000 trophy range. I revenge a base only if it has a lot of loot available; lots of bases in my logs are without shields but also without enough loot.

Forum Veteran
    Pretty pointless once you get above masters, but a fun option if you’re low in cup count. Consider it like xp and ignore it.

TH12...level 242...65/65/40...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 35 mil...atb 6032

Centennial Club
    I guess i try to be optimistic..lol but i end up being let down..maybe if sc r listening they can come up with a better solution..i think they need to have revenge button greyed out if enemy has a shield. If its red you know you can revenge attack

Centennial Club
    !
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonatore View Post
    Pretty pointless once you get above masters, but a fun option if you’re low in cup count. Consider it like xp and ignore it.
    Agreed! Good for noobs and low levs but other than that its just a button that doesnt work.

Forum Legend
    The revenge button is meant to give us a way to get back at the exact person who wronged us, but as we grow and rise in trophies, we should realize that "revenge" as such is rarely profitable.

It's much better to "revenge" on somebody else and ignore the button all together.

I actually think that it should just be removed above Champion3 or so.

/Affront

I hope they will considerably rework revenge... something epic like the opportunity to leave a message after revenge, or those faces from clash royale lol... or maybe something like "request revenge" where the other player can either accept it or decline and give the trophies (and some loot?) back...

There's just so much potential for fun there.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

“revenge” doesn’t exist in legends.