Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Revenge button..pointless?

Fresh Spawn
    It's been years since I even tried a revenge. All I ever saw was bases with a shield, so yes I see it as a total waste of time.

Its been useless since it was added.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    I farm in crystal and I use revenge feature frequently.Even today I used it to get back the loot I lost.
    Revenge button works till masters 1 for me as a TH12.They can probably remove revenge button Champs 3 onward.

I usually can do revenge attacks in lower crystal (th12), but i usually cancel them as they have less loot lol

No its not useless. I use it to get more trophys and lose less. And sometimes also get much loot
    Last edited by Minsarul; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:55 PM.

Centennial Club
    Its not totally useless..principle is sound but needs to be modified so u dont keep pressing it and finding everyone has a shield!

It isn't useless at lower trophy levels. At higher trophy levels most players just learn to ignore it.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    Have ppl had any joy using the revenge button? None of my accounts find any bases that arent on shield!

so quite frankly it seems this feature is pointless in its present form..

Can SC have the revenge button shaded out if enemy has shield? That way at least i wont be easting my time clicking on the ineffective button!

I love revenge for my th10 and th12 accs but hate wasting my time clicking on this useless red button...!
    It does work sometimes.

Fresh Spawn
    They should either add the time left for shield or as mentioned shade out when they have a shield. I havent had any luck with the revenge button.

accounts low in trophies, including th12s, can get a lot of attacks with the revenge button. I have video evidence