Thread: Need help with my TH (Should I rush to TH12?)

Need help with my TH (Should I rush to TH12?)

Hello guys, I need your help on this one. I'm gonna explain my situation right now. I know that rushing is mostly never a good option, since you want to have your heroes and buildings maxed out. Well I'll give you a little context on why I'm in doubt in this.

I'm a TH 11 right now, and I'm in titan III, closer to titan II, so far so good, I can manage to keep myself here, because I have a second rushed acc that donates me the siege machiene. The problem is I feel that I'm at an actual disadvantage:
    I'm always attacked by TH12 and get mostly 3 stared. I can't defend any attacks on my village.
    On matchmaking I mostly find TH12, and are the ones that I attack. The TH11 that appear are normally only 5 trophies - 3 star bases, which means I never attack them basically.
    A little context of the village:
    All the offensive buildings are maxed out
    Only research left are the dark spells
    Heroes are 30/30/10 (This will probably be the problem with rushing)
    I generate more loot that I can spend, the 5 builders are always working
    Buildings left to upgrade: Aerial (1 lvl), Teslas(1 lvl), Archers(2 lvl) and Canons(2 lvl).
    Walls are also only Lava walls, I am planning to upgrade them later on.

Now if people with more experience could help me and organize my strategy. Main questions:
    In this situation, should I rush?
    Should I upgrade the walls? Are they really gonna make a difference based on the investment with the siege machine in the game?
    What would be a decent level to have my heroes at to go to TH12? What are you strategies to upgrade the heroes, since my clan is recent and we have war almost every 2 days?

Thanks CoC community.

Centennial Club
    More information is needed to give constructive feedback:

What's your goal? T1, LL? 3* on mirrors in war?
    How much remaining lab time exactly
    How many lava walls do you need
    How many medals and how many do you stand to make during remaining lab time
    How many books, hammers and gems currently

But I can say with a very high probability that the amount of TH12 attacking you will likely increase when you upgrade. Also the amount of 3* against you likely won't drop during early TH12 neither for regular defenses or war defenses.
    Last edited by Munitor; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    More information is needed to give constructive feedback:

But I can say with a very high probability that the amount of TH12 attacking you will likely increase when you upgrade. Also the amount of 3* against you likely won't drop during early TH12 neither for regular defenses or war defenses.
    Thanks for the response my friend

What's your goal? T1, LL? 3* on mirrors in war?
    3* on mirrors on war would be a great plus, since I'm always the 1st spot, and probably no one can 3/2 star my mirror. My main goal for now would be to keep pushing into Titan I/Legendary

How much remaining lab time exactly
    142 days (I went to townhall 11 without upgrading wall breaker/clone/bat spell/skelleton to TH10 full, hence why that much time

How many lava walls do you need
    I was thinking going full lava walls (200 left) because the white walls are very expensive. I would like to know if the elevated cost is worth it on war and on trophy push

How many medals and how many do you stand to make during remaining lab time
    I believe you are talking the clans league medals. Right now I am at zero since I used them in a hammer.
    I guess in 4 months I could do around 300-400

How many books, hammers and gems currently
    0 hammers
    1 heroes book
    84 gems
    I have been trying to use them efficiently.

Also construction time with the 5 builders is 123 days

I would like to know your opinions on my village, and what would you do, and when you would go to TH12.
    All inputs will be taking into consideration, I am looking to learn from more experienced players.
    Thanks again

Centennial Club
    First off you could probably easily push to T1 currently, no real problem there.

However pushing to LL even this late in the season is quite a different ball game. The limit here will be, as you pointed out yourself, your hero levels. I wouldn't recommend anything below 45/45/20 for low legends, so this should probably be your temp target before moving to TH12.
    You can realistically dump two hammers and probably one more book on AQ, so that's 4 levels out of 15. That means you'll have to hard upgrade 11 levels or 77 days. This is doable up until T1 probably with a pushing army that doesn't require AQ.BK and GW you'll have to hard upgrade as well. BK is 105 days which means you'll have have two or more heroes down during those 142 days.
    In summary I'd advise you to focus AQ first with everything and hope for BoH and/or PoB events.

In regards to walls, the question is what effect wall upgrades have. Again for LL you'd want them as high as possible mainly to slow down WW which basically every ground attack will use.

https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Wall_Wrecker

At the bottom of the page there's a table that shows WW hits required vs wall level. That number times the attack speed of 1.3 is how many seconds you're buying your defense and cc to slow the attacker. What you should expect in LL are ground attacks with maxed WW, meaning a difference of 2.6s (lvl 11-13) for every wall the enemy WW has to plow through.
    However seeing as the realistic target is lower LL, you'll probably mostly be hit by edrag spam or some other air. You'll have to max walls at some point to counter ground attacks, but either way you prioritize, walls realistically won't be done within 4 months.

So that's what I could chime in with presently. You'd have to seek out more opinions about the prospects of going to LL elsewhere, because I've dropped out again and therefore have no updated experience.