Thread: Clouds at titans can be entertained

Clouds at titans can be entertained

We are facing clouds still at titans instead of fixing it like legand league i have an idea that has benifit for sc to earn money and to make us entertainment on clouds. Money in the sence players we dont need to pay dont worry😅. Like movie trailers and advertisements or tatics of coc will be automatically played during clouds. If we doesn't want we can switch of at settings. And the normal global chat will ne available on it ( the report mute facility is not available during clouds kindly make it). Actually we dont get bored when watching trailers during clouds or some short flims. Instead of blank screen advertisement is better. If we get a base inbetween popup and show quit ad or trailer to show base or show base after this ad, the same base we will get after that ad. But the point is font keep any option that if we click that ad going some links that will irritates as well as the ads should be decent and players should luv it thats y i said trailers and shot flims. I hope this will get benifit on both sides though the process to make this will be tough but i guess it will be worth for it👍.
    👻vallu👻

New Bloke/Chick
    Nice idea but will need much of the 'HARDWORK' which I dont think is even existing.

Quote Originally Posted by PustakForce View Post
    Nice idea but will need much of the 'HARDWORK' which I dont think is even existing.
    Thats not in our hands. I know the complex but if it is possible they will.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEKISHORE View Post
    Thats not in our hands. I know the complex but if it is possible they will.
    Before we consider if they can do this, can we consider if they should?
    I don't want ads popping up when I am in the clouds.
    Who actually does?

"I wish this game had more ads"
    - said by no one, ever

There might be some small benefit to Supercell, but the only ads they can really play are ones that require no clickthrough to the advertiser's website. So a generic ad "Drink Coke" or "Drive Toyota" sort of thing. Advertisers don't pay very much to play ads with no possibility of click through.

I've played games before that drop ads on you, finish a level - get an advert.
    Want some free hint - watch an advert.
    I'm very glad Supercell haven't gone down that path. (Do they do ads in any of their games, I don't remember them in ClashRoyale)
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Who actually does?

- said by no one, ever

There might be some small benefit to Supercell, but the only ads they can really play are ones that require no clickthrough to the advertiser's website. So a generic ad "Drink Coke" or "Drive Toyota" sort of thing. Advertisers don't pay very much to play ads with no possibility of click through.

I'm very glad Supercell haven't gone down that path. (Do they do ads in any of their games, I don't remember them in ClashRoyale)
    Brawl stars pre-global had ads to double your gold rewards. By the way .
    I donít want ads but maybe some tactics for your current army, or your next town hall lvl. It can even be random stuff like the origin of dark elixir (fossilized dragon bones, according to the release notes for the de update), or jokes about the game (I got some good {bad} ones ).

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    Who actually does?

- said by no one, ever

Ads can be stopped at settings if u wish , instead of blank screen you can watch some trailers and ads.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Brawl stars pre-global had ads to double your gold rewards. By the way .
    I donít want ads but maybe some tactics for your current army, or your next town hall lvl. It can even be random stuff like the origin of dark elixir (fossilized dragon bones, according to the release notes for the de update), or jokes about the game (I got some good {bad} ones ).

I agree with this. Maybe some more backstory on chatacters in the game to read on load screens.

Ads would have the other problem of making network connections have to be stronger. Many people would probably lag out if ads were introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinwhit View Post
    Ads would have the other problem of making network connections have to be stronger. Many people would probably lag out if ads were introduced.
    I don't wish to lag, if it lag i dont want such things.