Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Electro dragon death damage is useless

I think the death lightning would be better if it struck randomly in the space of roughy a bat spell INFRONT of the dragon. As many have said it consistently strikes behind and to the sides and rarely hits anything... there is something very satisfying about a troop dying but taking out a building from the grave...

I would love if the edrag's lightning was more forward or centered on its target as it dies (as a sort of "last word" kind of effect). The problem isn't balance because let's be honest: the death lightning being one way or another is effectively irrelevant to the strength of an edrag attack or funnel. It's just some eye candy, maybe some lore, and the feeling that it was an interesting effect.

In terms of edrag balance, they aren't too strong or weak at the moment. Sure they get 2 stars fairly reliably, but so do most other attacks with a semi intelligent funnel and they quite rarely get 3 stars if the base isn't bad. This change will basically do nothing except feel good for those using edrags.
    I've been Clashing for 5 years and was a base builder for various clans in CWL and German Midweek League. I enjoy base building to the point that if you want advice on your base, just send me a message

Quote Originally Posted by ClashPirate View Post
    I mean. .......its death damage is lower than my lightning spell's damage. ....which makes this a pretty much weak feature in my opinion.
    Totally agree. I would much rather see something like the Super PEKKA death explosion, or a blast of lightning that zaps outward in all directions. Mimicking the lightning spell usually ends up doing absolutely nothing.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #34
    WHAT I MEAN IS. .....

IT'S SO DIFFICULT TO 3star OR EVEN 2star A BASE WITH ELECTROs FOR THAT MATTER.
    Eddie's should be getting 2 stars against other TH11s at least 90% of the time, unless the base is set up specifically to counter them - in which case one of the other choices will usually get 3 stars.

BTW, THERE'S NO OTHER VIABLE OPTION AT TH11+, BECAUSE THE MERE EXISTENCE OF THE EAGLE ARTILLERY. ....
    There are several perfectly good other options. I more often use pekka smash than Eddie's with my TH11 nowadays, and then there is pekka bobat. And other possibilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

WHAT I MEAN IS. .....

IT'S SO DIFFICULT TO 3star OR EVEN 2star A BASE WITH ELECTROs FOR THAT MATTER.

BTW, THERE'S NO OTHER VIABLE OPTION AT TH11+, BECAUSE THE MERE EXISTENCE OF THE EAGLE ARTILLERY. ....
    Lose the caps PLEASE! Lol

your two statements are both contradictory and wrong. Eddies give a reasonably safe 2 star against most th11/12 bases apart from a specifically anti Eddy design. And there are plenty of other strats that are viable at th11 anyway. If you like Eddies, use them, if not, use something else. Simples innit?

I think I am bad at eddies because mine are only level 1. ....
    Anyways. ...that hardly makes a difference. ...or does it?

I think I am bad at eddies because mine are only level 1. ....
    Anyways. ...that hardly makes a difference. ...or does it?
    Yes. Size matters.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    I think the death lightning would be better if it struck randomly in the space of roughy a bat spell INFRONT of the dragon. As many have said it consistently strikes behind and to the sides and rarely hits anything... there is something very satisfying about a troop dying but taking out a building from the grave...

I like the edragons mostly as they are, but as some have said earlier, if they can change anything.... I like the idea of the death damage throwing zaps a bit more forward, or toward the edragon’s last target instead of to empty space beside/behind. Not sure whether it can differentiate between what spaces are empty and where there are buildings, can they? But they changed the area/strikes of the lightning spell once, so maybe?

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

Centennial Club
    Reminds me of when people got upset they could not just spam dragons at th7 or 8 and get a 3 star..Always blamed the meta not the attacker. I think Eddies are useful at level 2 for a TH11 but not as a primary attack they are great for funnels though...There are so many other great attacks out there to complain about Eddies.

Edrags get a tonne of burn in cwl and clan wars.. they are used as much as any other troop combo. I see 3 stars in war with them... they are spammy and super easy to use. The reward is already quite high for the skill involved with them. I donít think a buff is needed in any for at all...

Also edrags are used a lot for making funnels for other troops. I use them for this.. a buff would also buff some other already powerful attacks