Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Electro dragon death damage is useless

Electro dragon death damage is useless

I mean. .......its death damage is lower than my lightning spell's damage. ....which makes this a pretty much weak feature in my opinion.

It was meant to be a last ditch Hail Mary feature, not a game changer. I have found that it can take down a building somewhat frequently, which is useful.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by ClashPirate View Post
    I mean. .......its death damage is lower than my lightning spell's damage. ....which makes this a pretty much weak feature in my opinion.
    I think that the death damage should be tied to the Lightning Spell Level, but that may have shown to be too much during testing.

/Affront

so 8 lightning spells per raid? seriously?

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralog View Post
    so 8 lightning spells per raid? seriously?
    8 full level lightning spells .. yeah, maybe too much :-)

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by ClashPirate View Post
    Clashpirate bringing up some valuable points lately... Keep it up 👍

I do find the electro damage death to be useless... Only use them to funnel on some bases these days.

Centennial Club
    I tend to agree. The problem is where it strikes. 80% of the strikes are underneath or behind, which the Eddie has already destroyed.

Once in a blue moon it destroys a building, but not often.

If it would strike -forward- it would be much more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by GherkinSavorus View Post
    I tend to agree. The problem is where it strikes. 80% of the strikes are underneath or behind, which the Eddie has already destroyed.

This is more the problem than the damage amount. Maybe if the lightning dropped and the edrag's last target.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9

That’s a very good point. Maybe have it become his last dying breath?
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 661 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

I've seen the death strike of the last Eddie get the 3rd star in a war attack.

And I tend to have mass archer in my defence CC, especially in CWL. They wreck Eddies - unless the death strike gets them. I've seen them wipe out 3 Eddies pretty much alone. On the other hand, if the death strike of the first one they kill happens to catch them, it can clear all the arch (since it's area effect). So in this case it's only the death strike that's useful; the main hit killing 5 arch is just too slow to matter much.

But this is also a good point. The death strike does tend to just pound on the empty ground.

Darian has said they didn't intend it to be very strong. And they can't strengthen it much, because then they would have to rebalance, since Eddies under underpowered overall. But it would be nice to see it do something useful.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e