Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Electro dragon death damage is useless

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Do we seriously need to make eddies more annoying than they already are? I’ve lost like 200-300 trophies from blind edrag spamming from maxed th12s in 5 defences in a row. I’m a th10, what am I supposed to do?
    Rush to 12 obviously. Btw, I could probably smash a th10 with my max goblins as a th12. Or archers. Or mass barbs. . It's a two th level difference.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Do we seriously need to make eddies more annoying than they already are? I’ve lost like 200-300 trophies from blind edrag spamming from maxed th12s in 5 defences in a row. I’m a th10, what am I supposed to do?
    As a th10 you shouldn't be able to do anything to stop a th11 attacking you with th11 troops.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

WHAT I MEAN IS. .....

IT'S SO DIFFICULT TO 3star OR EVEN 2star A BASE WITH ELECTROs FOR THAT MATTER.

BTW, THERE'S NO OTHER VIABLE OPTION AT TH11+, BECAUSE THE MERE EXISTENCE OF THE EAGLE ARTILLERY. ....

Quote Originally Posted by ClashPirate View Post
    WHAT I MEAN IS. .....

BTW, THERE'S NO OTHER VIABLE OPTION AT TH11+, BECAUSE THE MERE EXISTENCE OF THE EAGLE ARTILLERY. ....
    what's with the caps?

and there are a lot of options for TH 11&12 oher then Eddies.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    WHAT I MEAN IS. .....

Plenty of options at TH11. Plenty...

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    As far as I have seen,Eddies are a sure shot 2 star strategy.Even th11s safely two star th12s with them.
    Last edited by Bakunin; July 21st, 2019 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Removed Argumentative Quote

Well, yeah I must admit. ...I am new to town hall 11.

Well, let's get back on track : DEATH DAMAGE NEEDDS A BUFF OR NOT?

Forum Elder
    Electros are a safe 2 star in Legends for me, around 5300 anyway, with the occasional 1 and 3 star.

Try to keep them alive and don’t get hung up on the death damage would be my advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Lol... in our last war the very last attacking troop to go was edrag... his lightening took out my town hall... so I lost to a 38% one star... got two starred later by their #2 so it didnít matter in the end... but for a short period of time that one edrag was a hero to his kind

WHAT I MEAN IS. .....

So you are saying that electro drags are the only viable strat yet you want to buff them? That makes no sense.

The eagle is powerful but it does not destroy all attacks. Plenty of strats work at th11.