Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 2 accounts banned and 1 locked

Fresh Spawn

Angry 2 accounts banned and 1 locked

So I concurrently have a townhall 10 account which is nearly maxed out, and I am the leader of a clan, because we need more participants in the clan i tried to get back an account that i had for not a long time, but it was there, however when i logged in to that certain alt account, supercell had it banned for account phishing, I tried to get it back but i didnt have enough information, so i just stopped, WHAT DID THEY GO AND DO??!, They lock my th10 account and ban my th5, (which i wasnt upset by of course), i provide them with every information they needed, including recipts of buying the gold pass and they still decide to keep it locked and ignore me "for my own sake" I had provided them with all the information required except for the month that the account was created as it was made 3-4 years back and I didnt realize i had to remember exact details, so the question settles, What do i do now?

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xtra View Post
    What do i do now?
    All you can do is contact the player support and explain as much as you can.It it doesn't work out, then all you can do is start over with a new account.
    We forumers are players just like you, so nothing can be done here.
    Last edited by Rak2180; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:55 AM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    All you can do is contact the player support and explain as much as you can.It it doesn't work out, then all you can do is start over with a new account.
    We forumers are players just like you, so nothing can be done here.
    ^ this really says it all. There’s nothing that can be done through the forums and you need to contact player support.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG