Thread: Need to know..

Need to know..

BB scenario :

Lets say i have enough BB elixir
    I wanna upgrade a troop..example..cannon cart.
    Then at the same time after that..upgrade my star laboratory.

Now i know that while the lab is upgrading...whatever troop upgrade in the process will still run like normal.

Question is..if i use clock tower / clock tower potions..it will fasten the master builder time.
    But will it also fasten the troop that is upgrading inside the lab? (lab is down upgrading)

Thanks..

no i don't think so

Pro Member
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Normally the troop upgrade is paused while the lab is being upgraded and will resume when the lab is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by BWBX View Post
    Normally the troop upgrade is paused while the lab is being upgraded and will resume when the lab is finished.
    Paused? Are u sure? I thought it still resumes like normal.

I'd say check the BB forums?

Pro Member
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Ok, it looks like you are right according to the wiki. That has not been my experience though, but I must be wrong.

"Like in the Laboratory, if the Star Laboratory is upgraded while research is in progress, the research will continue as if the Star Laboratory was not upgraded at all, but with one exception: if an upgrade within the Star Laboratory would complete while the Star Laboratory itself is being upgraded, the upgrade will not complete until the Star Laboratory finishes upgrading."
    Quote from the COC wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by BWBX View Post
    Ok, it looks like you are right according to the wiki. That has not been my experience though, but I must be wrong.

"Like in the Laboratory, if the Star Laboratory is upgraded while research is in progress, the research will continue as if the Star Laboratory was not upgraded at all, but with one exception: if an upgrade within the Star Laboratory would complete while the Star Laboratory itself is being upgraded, the upgrade will not complete until the Star Laboratory finishes upgrading."
    Quote from the COC wiki.
    This i already know..need to wait for the lab to finish..then will the troop upgrade finish.
    But that is the case if the troop upgrade is shorter then the lab upgrade time.

But what if the troop upgrade is longer?

Lets say..
    Canon cart upgrade takes 3d
    Star lab upgrade takes 2d

In normal case..when the lab finishes..the cart upgrade will still have a remaining 1d.

My question is..what if i used CT potions..will it speed the troop upgrade while the lab is down upgrading?

I doubt CT would affect an upgrading lab. Not sure though.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.