Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: "Journey to Legends" thread

"Journey to Legends" thread

My journey towards legends league thus far.
    I attempted a push to legends once before a long while ago but stopped at 4,580 trophies due to lots of clouds and I was turned off to the clouding issue in legends.

However, after the June update hit and people began discussing how good the legends rework was, I decided to push to legends.
    My journey began in masters 2 as that was where I was hanging around because I was rarely attacked and enjoyed decent loot. I quickly flew through masters 2 and 1 due to trophy droppers (thanks by the way).
    I was surprised at how quickly champs 3 flew by because there were quite a number of trophy droppers there too.
    In champs 2 there were less trophy droppers, but enough that I got to champs 1 fairly quickly and easily.
    Champs 1 is where I noticed a slight increase in clouds and few, if any, trophy droppers.
    Then I get to titans 3 and the clouds began . . . not for long at first, but as I progressed up the trophy ladder they get a bit longer, but not annoyingly so. No trophy droppers either.
    I got through titans 3 just fine, though it did take longer than I anticipated.
    Then we get to titans 2. I had problems. I surpassed my previous personal best of 4,580 and got to 4645, and things took a turn for the worst.
    I lost an attack and dropped 31 trophies then took a defense for not too terrible of a loss. Ok, deep breaths, no worries, we can come back. Just got to select the right base, be patient. Next attack, a win for 10 trophies. Next attack, a rough win for 6 trophies. Ok, slow and steady wins the race.
    Next attack, goes horribly wrong from start to finish and I lose 26 trophies. Take a huge trophy loss on defense. 94 trophies lost on both offense and defense in under 24 hours. I was shocked.
    “Could anything else go wrong? Internet go down? Fatal sickness? Apocalyptic event? Alien invasion?” I casually thought to myself?
    Thankfully none of these, or anything else bad occured. I was able to recover from the failed attacks and losses on defense and got back up to around 4,650 trophies.
    Today, I continued to push and broke into titans 1. Currently I sit at 4,719 trophies as the game is searching for my next target.

*As a side note, I’ve been doing this legends push without the warden and king. The queen is level 65. Both the warden and king will be max level by the time August’s CWL arrives.
    My goal is to hit legends about the time the heroes finish which will be in roughly 11 days from the time of this post.
    I will continue to post my progress and hope others who are pushing will do the same. Maybe we can help encourage each other in the losses.
    For those already in legends league, how was your journey?*
    Thanks for reading and may your resources never be stolen but ever flowing.

According to clash of stats, I went from 2500 trophies on June 28th to 5000 trophies on July 14th. Likewise , I only had my AQ and was/still is forced to push with electros. My strategy was to only attack bases that gave a good amount of trophies since that is more worth 2-starring rather than 3-starring a low trophy base. Even with the clouds at titans, I found it fairly easy to keep nexting and find a high trophy base to hit before my queued army finished cooking. Currently standing at 324 attacks won

Good luck on your trophy push! I was surprised to find that I was ranked 120k+ in the world when I first hit legends. Didn't think there would be that many active legend participants!

Like you I’m going up to legends (with 2nd account) and currently “stuck” in high Titan II. Wins give me 7 to 10 cups, clouds can get to 10 minutes. Just woke up to a defence that took me -45 cups!!! Ouch!!

queen is max, BK and GW are down.

with clan games coming clouds are going to be excruciating... tough seas ahead.
    Last edited by Aleph; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:45 AM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    My 2nd account is currently pushing towards legends. 103 trophies short right now, but I'm travelling home from holiday today, so may not get another attack in before I take a defence.

Once I get home though, I have 2 training potions available, which hopefully will get me through the last stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

When you push first and last rule, never turn off your game. Keep game on and push.

Push from t3 to legend only with warden with no problem, lava loon army.

Stay here happy in LL, attack only 1 h in 2 days. Base keeps in legend low, all deff 1 star or win.

No one steals resources. Max bonus.

Live is nice
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:48 AM.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

Went to Legend League in May as I wanted to have been there before OBS. Was quite simple: just attack more then defend.
    Now I do my 8 attacks per day and try to improve my raids, so I can get on top of my friends list. If that fails, zi might just remove the friends that do better then me

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    My 2nd account is currently pushing towards legends. 103 trophies short right now, but I'm travelling home from holiday today, so may not get another attack in before I take a defence.

Once I get home though, I have 2 training potions available, which hopefully will get me through the last stage.
    And I made it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

And I made it!
    Congrats Ajax!

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    And I made it!
    Congrats ajax

Like Lordsk i came up to legend in may too before OBS. i Didn't want to get stuck in clouds in titans if they migrated down.

Last time i was in legend was over 2 years ago when i maxed th10. I took a long break when th11 came out - fair to say clouds in legend turned me off the game. Since my return i have been farming th11 and th12 in champ3. Now hanging out in low legend with king and warden asleep for a couple of months. Using books of heros on queen so she stays awake.

legends post OBS is much better, but pushing to the top is still out of my reach because i won't do 8 attacks per day every day for a season.... mmm .... not to mention lack of the requisite 3 star skills

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : EU (level 15) | TH12
    BB : EU X | level 65 max

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph View Post
    Like you I’m going up to legends (with 2nd account) and currently “stuck” in high Titan II.

Last night (after 11pm local time) I noticed clouds were clearing so in three consecutive boosting sessions I managed to reach legends with that 2nd account.

As I was climbing the cups on offer were getting lower and the clouds were getting longer. My last raid gave 19 cups and that put me into legends. Was not easy with just the queen up to always get at least two stars on each raid. In fact in all those raids got one one star and one three star. The rest was two stars and getting around 20 cups.

In my excitement to get to legends I forgot to change my base before signing up and now I’m stuck with a sleeping castle and a farming base.... thanks SC! Hope if I do my 8 attacks today I survive my 1st day in legends.

Good luck and see you there OP!
    Last edited by Aleph; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:17 AM.