Thread: Does war base design affect matchmaking????

Fresh Spawn

Does war base design affect matchmaking????

Hello Iíve been playing since 2013 Iím almost max th12 and Iíve been wondering if war base layouts affect war matchmaking. I have been in different clans the last few months where there are only th12s almost max ones and Iíve noticed that opponents war bases are a bit similar to ours every time.

For example I was in a clan with all th12s almost max, and everyone except 2 players had a circled base, I noticed that opponents had them too.

Another time I was in another clan where most of my clanmates had war bases with infernos separates (4 tile) from other buildings and opponents had them too.

And pretty much every time I join a new clan I see different base designs than those I was facing for many weeks on another clan .

Has anyone else noticed that? Or does anyone knows if thatís true? And if it is , is that how some clans face the same clans every time ( because of the exact same base layout ( and war weight of course)?

The layout you use in war has no affect on what kind of opponent you face. What you are noticing is only a coincidence, it's just both clans using the same internet bases.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

agree with major. we mostly run anti 3 bases. we inevitably match anti 2 bases.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    The layout you use in war has no affect on what kind of opponent you face. What you are noticing is only a coincidence, it's just both clans using the same internet bases.
    Agreed! Just coincidence.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.