Thread: Need a clan. (Casual player)

Need a clan. (Casual player)

Iím a nearly maxed th10 looking for a chill clan. Nothing serious. Iím also not to much into war. Just an average causal player.

Millennial Club
    Can you donate? Help with games? We have 2 Clans. Check us out?

Brisket

Hey check us out pal.

We are a cwl winning clan that max our clan games and are chilled. War is optional and we dont stress if war atks dont always pan out.

Nordic Dragon

#29LC9PUQ

Forum Superstar
    You're welcome to participate in cwl and Farm 🙂

💥#pvuyclr8- Terror Vibes Lvl 14- Competitive Th9 and below wars💥 Mates Must be active in CGs or War.

ALL WARS ARE OPTIONAL.

FRIENDLY☺️ War, Farm, Push Clan. Put "MD" in request. IF THE CLAN IS CLOSED, friend request one of the leaders. Kik username caneheat. Discord - Caneheat#1528

Hey!
    I am a co-leader in the clan Flame Trials
    #28JJV8PUP
    I am a max th11 soon to go on th12, and I can say we would be glad to have you join. We are war, cwl, and clan games oriented and semi serious, but casual players are welcome and desired! (Being constantly online is not expected, but we'd like to keep active members). War isn't required but clan games are! We are fairly recent but are serious about accumulating new members to progress with. If interested send us a request, reply, or give me an in game friend request at
    #20LYRC8P2
    We encourage you to check us out and would love to have you! Clash on!
    Last edited by clanmaster01; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:41 PM.