Thread: Changing language / local location

Changing language / local location

Hi well I travel alot around the world and was wondering if it was possible to be able to change local trophies and local global chats because I'm always in my native global and it's very hard to chat to people when your in a different time zone

Quote Originally Posted by MrMalteser123 View Post
    Hi well I travel alot around the world and was wondering if it was possible to be able to change local trophies and local global chats because I'm always in my native global and it's very hard to chat to people when your in a different time zone
    What's your Country and Language? because it does make a difference.
    Supercell will change your country (someone suggested just once, not sure) if and ONLY if you have actually moved country.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    What's your Country and Language? because it does make a difference.
    Supercell will change your country (someone suggested just once, not sure) if and ONLY if you have actually moved country.
    Correct a region change is only done once so it's not something you can do on a whim while traveling.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Correct a region change is only done once so it's not something you can do on a whim while traveling.
    Yes but I'm saying have a feature in the game to pay gems to do so like name change

New Bloke/Chick
    Really? You want to allow those against your country to join your chat an talk all that toxin with you?

Personally, I won't. It's better as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by PustakForce View Post
    Really? You want to allow those against your country to join your chat an talk all that toxin with you?

Personally, I won't. It's better as it is.
    It gives you the ability to take on different countries with the local high scores and I think it would help people that have moved and stuff because alot of the time supercell wont change anything unless you remember when you started playing and I'm sorry I have been playing for 3+years and I cant remember that far back
    Last edited by MrMalteser123; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:20 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMalteser123 View Post
    It gives you the ability to take on different countries with the local high scores and I think it would help people that have moved and stuff because alot of the time supercell wont change anything unless you remember when you started playing and I'm sorry I have been playing for 3+years and I cant remember that far back
    So you want To be able to change countries as you choose so you can be first place in several different countries? i can see it now, the least populated country will be a hotspot of those who want first place because there would be less competitors. All you have to do is get higher score than several other countries and then just switch from country to country to claim first place in all of them making any sort of local highscore meaningless. Yeah, NO. Stick to your own division please.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    So you want To be able to change countries as you choose so you can be first place in several different countries? i can see it now, the least populated country will be a hotspot of those who want first place because there would be less competitors. All you have to do is get higher score than several other countries and then just switch from country to country to claim first place in all of them making any sort of local highscore meaningless. Yeah, NO. Stick to your own division please.
    Or it's called challenging yourself also no you wouldn't stay as the highest if you then swapped to another country because that would be stupid wouldn't it .... also changing local was only to well help when travelling for long periods of time or going to move to a different country that's all.
    Last edited by MrMalteser123; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:30 AM.