Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is legend league good for farming now?

Is legend league good for farming now?

Have to farm for 12 levels of heros and walls. Is legend any good? I only do at most 6 attacks a day. Sometimes 2. It depends on the day. I have no patience to wait for clouds so Titan is not an option. If I drop to Titan 1 too often I'd rather stay in champion 3.

Forum Veteran
    I'm not having any problem keeping multiple heroes upgrading in legends.

I was not sure about doing all 8 attacks, but I found it was easier than I expected. That said, lots of days I don't do all 8. Early in the season I need to do all 8 in order to survive but once the hardcore players rise a few hundred above me, it's just us lazy slobs.

Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    I'm not having any problem keeping multiple heroes upgrading in legends.

I was not sure about doing all 8 attacks, but I found it was easier than I expected. That said, lots of days I don't do all 8. Early in the season I need to do all 8 in order to survive but once the hardcore players rise a few hundred above me, it's just us lazy slobs.
    Cool. On my way to legends

Pro Member
    At this point in the season you can survive in low legends with a decent anti-2 base and getting 60% 1* attacks while upgrading heroes. The better attackers are up around 5400+. Expect to see plenty of edrags in low legends and prepare accordingly and you should be fine. Also we are at the point in the season where low legends players are only taking 5-7 defenses a day instead of all 8.

And if you’re just in legends for the loot then you can easily take all the storages from those ♥♥♥♥ anti-2’s and not even worry much.

Part of what makes farming in legends so great right now is you only need a 5 minute window to attack, start training new troops, and request cc troops, and every base offers big loot. In any other league you need a 15 minute block of time to account for nexting.
    Last edited by Aaronjs; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PawanPs View Post
    Have to farm for 12 levels of heros and walls. Is legend any good? I only do at most 6 attacks a day. Sometimes 2. It depends on the day. I have no patience to wait for clouds so Titan is not an option. If I drop to Titan 1 too often I'd rather stay in champion 3.
    If you get all 8 attacks without hitting with EDrags but with Good BoWi, then YES, Legend is the best league for Farming at the moment. It only took me a month to get my warden maxed (First 7 Levels, rest 3 with Hammers) and King (Manual Upgrade all levels)

Forum Veteran
    If 8x 450k gold, 550k eilix and 6500 DE is enough for you.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by MiCra View Post
    If 8x 450k gold, 550k eilix and 6500 DE is enough for you.
    .. and if you can get it with at least one hero down.

I admit, that having the Warden and the King down at the same time was too much for me.. when I then got the brilliant idea of putting the Queen down too, it went down hill pretty quickly!

Iím heading back up now that my heroes are all maxed.

/Affront

I dropped from Legend to farm up heroes and walls, got in a lot more attacks and then pushed back once max again... it's not too bad loot but it's not really fun without heroes, and it's basically the equivalent of 1.5h boost farming - if you usually farm longer than that and get multiple forced personal breaks you may as well drop. If you farm less than an hour a day may as well stay in Legend I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    .. and if you can get it with at least one hero down.

I admit, that having the Warden and the King down at the same time was too much for me.. when I then got the brilliant idea of putting the Queen down too, it went down hill pretty quickly!

Iím heading back up now that my heroes are all maxed.

/Affront
    I had all three heroes upgrading, rather struggle with Eddies a bit than wait for heroes.
    Was OK at best, for me, and not much fun.
    That said I dropped to Titans and am cruising back up now. 2.5 days from being maxed.

Whether it is a farming league depends on the player I think.
    If 8 raids a day vs bases with all heroes and defenses active and a decent CC on defenses active sounds like your idea of farming, then it probably is OK. If you want to do more (hard luck) or a lot less (you probably won't last long) then maybe not for you.
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:00 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    I have been easily sitting around 5100 and farming. I am always overflowing before a builder is available and for me it's not just the resources available on the eight attacks it's the fact I don't get farmed. I don't think enough is made of not losing resources in defence. This is huge. The attacks, resource collectors and 200-300 bonus is great for me.
    it may only be eight attacks a day but if you can maintain the level it's definitely worth it. I also have more defences now than I ever had previously as some defences are just resource raids.